Top Wrestlers in Region 7

Jimmyjones9999

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Rossview has their best team ever this year.

They have 7 seniors with experience returning to the line up.

They got :

@130-Josh Allen   

@135 -Josh Sumbler

@140-Adam Libertore

@145-John Gannon 

@152-EJ Townsel

@160-David Johnson

@171-Ryan Anderson

others to watch for include 112,125,189,215,and 275

825447433[/snapback]

new kid at 112 might be something with some experience ( 1st yr)

• 3 weeks later...
I heard they lost to some team named Harpeth.  So much for running that mouth about winning the region.

825459393[/snapback]

yea we did beat rossview and they said it was because they had 2 freshman in the starting line up well we have 4 or 5 freeshman in our line up and they got 7 or 8 12th graders and we only got 4 or 5 so they can make all the excuesses they want to but it dont change the fact that they got beat!!

Harpeth beat u guys again in the Dickson Tournament. Don't make excuses that one of ur freshmen lost it for u we had a forfeit at 215 and some of our guys did'nt wrestle very well either. So shut it!!

825504248[/snapback]

i strongly agree with you they juss neeed to stop making excueses and take wat they got and if they want another beating then they can come and get beat again! :unsure: thumb

i strongly agree with you they juss neeed to stop making excueses and take wat they got and if they want another beating then they can come and get beat again! B)  thumb

825504316[/snapback]

Its always interesting to watch what the young guns are saying. Unfortunately, some of the bullets are very immature and tend to be proven wrong by time. An example would be some of the noise the Rossview 160 made and subsequently has had to try to explain why it ended up the way it did. After reading some of the other posts it appears these hhs boys will be in the same position. I understand confidence but one must be able to back it up even more when you spout off and then lose.

• 3 weeks later...