Round 1 WC vs. Perry Co.

WC_Balla08

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These teams played a great game earlier in the year and there is no reason that this one can't be just as good. However, Perry County is coming off a tough loss and I have heard that some of their players are a little banged up. On the other hand, West Carroll has been rolling the last few weeks and would love nothing more than to get a rematch with JCS. My prediction: West Carroll 28/Perry County 8

Well i know alot about WC and they work hard so they should give PC all they want Gentile is a work horse and so is Depreist they run the ball good and can also pass tha rock Their D_Fence goes hard and they have a DE about 6'4'' 6'5''with the arm span of a canadian goose Good luck War Eagles from S.Fulton and especially #55 i'll be there to see this one.

WHERE IS PC GOD?!?! THAT GUY TALKED SO MUCH TRASH! AIN'T TALKING NOW ARE YOU!?

825419308[/snapback]

lol, yea, he doesnt take defeat very well...

i guess the one computer he had messed up or something, b/c he was posting all kinds of crap on the basketball threads, but he hasnt in a while.

where r u PCgod?