McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

Are they not doing enough teaching up there in Overton Co?  #55, why don't you attend English class in the morning?  You might need to get your hearing checked too if you've been hearing that our players haven't been playing well. 

QB13, Smith County Owls are the Region Champs whether you like it or not.  We don't care if you like it.  We actually hope you don't.  The facts are that SC has finished at least 2nd in this region the last three years.  How about your team?? 

Most SC fans do not think the OWLS are unstoppable....just for the record....I am not one of those....I know if the OWLS play to their capability that noone in this region can beat them.

825415716[/snapback]

Well, Bigreid, the owls may be region champs, but like QB 13 said earlier, they have the same record as LIVINGSTON ACADEMY!!!!!And if you still think they are unstoppable maybe you need to look back at the score of the game in Week 6. When the YELLOW JACKETS took on the Owls at the CREEK BANK, and the owls had a sad trip home. but i guess you think the owls just didn't play to their capablitiy, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just accept the fact that they can be beat, because they've already been beat. i know its tough to deal with a loss, but even worse when it was to the YELLOW JACKETS.

Edited by Jacket Pride

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also remember TC is not only stoppable, but also thumpable. How does it feel to not even be considered for the championship after losing 2 big games at home?

Walker Valley must not concern you much. You even have to travel there. LOL Good Luck.

825415942[/snapback]

You know imallin if it wasn't for Portland having play against 16 people last week, you guys would be setting in 4th place. and since you are an owl you may not know what i mean by 16, so i will tell you. They 11 players for smith cunty, plus the 5 refs. How do yall feel in first, when you have the same record as another team, and got skunked by the 4th place team?

You know imallin if it wasn't for Portland having play against 16 people last week, you guys would be setting in 4th place. and since you are an owl you may not know what i mean by 16, so i will tell you. They 11 players for smith cunty, plus the 5 refs. How do yall feel in first, when you have the same record as another team, and got skunked by the 4th place team?

825415962[/snapback]

Probably the same way Walker Valley feels because they got beat by the 4th place seed in their region, too, so maybe the mighty owls need to watch out for McMinn Central!! :D

Always feels pretty good to be first and not on the botom looking up. You don't know much if you think we had to play against the zebras. They didn't even have pads on for petes sake. They would have gotten killed. They were bad for both teams and all you can ask for is consistency. I guess. We had to endure the refs. Go Owls.

You are right though, we don't know what it is like much to get any favorable calls anywhere. Especially when we score TD's at Portland and Hartsville. You usually do have to play against 16 at those places. Glad we don't have to go back to TC again this year. We get to play at home as long as we keep winning. You have to travel. being 4th and all.

Yeah, 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Aren't you supposed to win them all at home? If your Sweat Bees could have gotten that done then they would have been where Smith County is. Too bad, so sad. I did want to beat TC though. If we get another shot at you then that would be ok by me. I think you are the 4th place team in this region.

825415962[/snapback]

You did know that Smith Co. had more penalties in that game than Portland. How can you Portland fans claim that the officiating was on our side? Oh Yeah!!! Your BAD LOSERS!!!!!!!!

LAsmacksum, i have been trying to warn these owls about entering the playoffs with a big head and without a running game.

obviously they think they already have it won, but from what i have seen from them, it is just a matter of time

thumb good luck to LA i feel that yall got ripped on how the region ended up :D

825415313[/snapback]

with out a running game ???? our fullback run all over tc in week 6 .....? the only reason wilmore didnt is because he HAD A CONCUSSION ??? if we play yall agin he wont have one !!!! it will be dyer and wilmore you have to worry about !!! but thats along way away... there's alot of football to be played between know and then !!!! besides you WON'T get past livingston.....

Edited by SCfootball11

825415962[/snapback]

hhhmmmmmm.......... some body get my boots its gettin deep in here!!!! :D

Yeah, 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Aren't you supposed to win them all at home? If your Sweat Bees could have gotten that done then they would have been where Smith County is. Too bad, so sad. I did want to beat TC though. If we get another shot at you then that would be ok by me. I think you are the 4th place team in this region.

825416002[/snapback]

No matter what place we are in, we still made the playoffs and were the only team to succeed at beating the ALMIGHTY OWLS!!