McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

LAsmacksum, i have been trying to warn these owls about entering the playoffs with a big head and without a running game.

obviously they think they already have it won, but from what i have seen from them, it is just a matter of time

thumb good luck to LA i feel that yall got ripped on how the region ended up :(

825415313[/snapback]

no running game...no passing game...we have nothing...i dont know how we made it THIS far...one and done boys... :blink:

i enjoy ya'll though...keep on talkin... B)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your killing me!  You are talking crazy!  The reason no one responds to your stupid posts, is that they are just that, stupid!  I don't think anyone said that SC was unstoppable!  If they did, bring me the quote so I can make fun of whoever said it.  You had two losses so you have no need to worry about who is region champs, because you didn't get a sniff!  Just worry about playing the game with Walker Valley, before you concern yourself with SC's running game.

825415464[/snapback]

Hey, I have it figured out these are just little kids who know nothing and only see things in tunnel vision. They have yet to open their little young eyes, to the real world to see the whole picture. Ok boys, here is the rundown, there is not one person on here from SC that has said how great we are, or how unstoppable our running game is or anything like that. As for TC they not need to worry to about SC, all the need to do is focus in on Walker Valley cause they are not slaps! LAstinkum sorry that LA's fate was in our hands I guess if you knew for yall to become region champs you would have to beat us. Another thing this is a McMinn Central vs. SC thread I do not believe TC or LA is on here anywhere.

no running game...no passing game...we have nothing...i dont know how we made it THIS far...one and done boys... :(

i enjoy ya'll though...keep on talkin... :blink:

825415542[/snapback]

well what iv herd wilmore and dyer aint been playin to hot and i dunno bout ur passin game i seen it was fair but without a runnin game yall aint goin to many places

well what iv herd wilmore and dyer aint been playin to hot and i dunno bout ur passin game i seen it was fair but without a runnin game yall aint goin to many places

825415632[/snapback]

i dunno...i guess they are playin well enough to beat ya'll and be region champs, and we'll see how well they do in crunch time. B)

825415632[/snapback]

Are they not doing enough teaching up there in Overton Co? #55, why don't you attend English class in the morning? You might need to get your hearing checked too if you've been hearing that our players haven't been playing well.

QB13, Smith County Owls are the Region Champs whether you like it or not. We don't care if you like it. We actually hope you don't. The facts are that SC has finished at least 2nd in this region the last three years. How about your team??

Most SC fans do not think the OWLS are unstoppable....just for the record....I am not one of those....I know if the OWLS play to their capability that noone in this region can beat them.

Most SC fans do not think the OWLS are unstoppable....just for the record....I am not one of those....I know if the OWLS play to their capability that noone in this region can beat them.

825415716[/snapback]

i'm with ya...this team is loaded with talent...when they play like they can they are tough to beat. i'm bettin they will step it up now thats it playoff time. i cant wait to watch this... B)

sleep23 never played football (and if did know one remembers) B)

825415720[/snapback]

i didnt have to play football my talent was in another sport..and i bet i am more widely known in my sport than u r mr. qb. :D

keep goin...i'm havin fun here... B)

Edited by sleep23

Are they not doing enough teaching up there in Overton Co?  #55, why don't you attend English class in the morning?  You might need to get your hearing checked too if you've been hearing that our players haven't been playing well. 

QB13, Smith County Owls are the Region Champs whether you like it or not.  We don't care if you like it.  We actually hope you don't.  The facts are that SC has finished at least 2nd in this region the last three years.  How about your team?? 

825415716[/snapback]

I may be incorrect, but I think you may be Region co-champs.

If they are considered co-champs then they will always know that they were beaten heads up by the team they are sharing the title with.

QB 13, you had the top 3 teams all at home this season and LOST 2 of 3. Great job, ya'll have to be the best. As a matter of fact, the only teams to win one on the road out of our top 4 was Portland and LA at your place. I like having home field in the playoffs and happy traveling! :D

The OWLS are very resilient, play with lots of heart, and play lights out D. I like that combination for the playoffs where not many games are subject to be lopsided. So come on down, pay that TSSAA admission, and see if you can survive the hole. Good Luck.

GO OWLS !