Greenbrier vs. McNairy Central

mchsgolf72

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you knew very well that catsbball1 meant to say 2 years ago, and thank you for proving the point on how Lipscomb fans dwell on the past.

825417563[/snapback]

Ok, let's eliminate all references to the past in all posts. What a wonderful message board we're left with:

"I think they will win by 2."

"No, I think they will win by 7."

This is gonna be awesome! I can't wait to post on the new, All-Future CoachT!!

Oh, and by the way.  I really doubt Pigg is gettin allt he great girls, much less stealing them.  I think the passive verb will work better here.  Girls are being stolen from him.

825417564[/snapback]

Just can't give up can you. What does it matter, this is about football, and Pigg is probably better football player than the guys you say are stealing the girls from him.

Greenbrier creates turnovers.... They run back at least one pick for a TD...Herndon runs wild.....even in a shootout...Greenbrier wins..big

On a lighter side......

Those DL guys must all be "girlie men"....this is playoff football time!!!!!

Go Region 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825417569[/snapback]

Thanks for the support bulldog, best of luck to the Patriots tommorow night as well.

On a lighter side......

Those DL guys must all be "girlie men"....this is playoff football time!!!!!

825417569[/snapback]

Da...Dum.....................CHHHHHHH!!!!!!

To reference Adam Sandler, a comedic genius (similar to yourself): I think this Bulldog is a little less like a big mean bulldog and a little more like the puppy who lost his way. Run on back to your board, this is a Lipscomb board.

What am I gonna have to do to get this trashtalking of random greenbrier people out of this thread? Who really cares about Pigg anyway.  Honestly, no one.  And Greenbrier softball??? is this a joke?  These threads look like retro DL playoff threads...where's jettjuice???????

825417582[/snapback]

Just when you think it is over, someone goes and starts it back up. And I can tell you who cares about Pigg, the entire town of Greenbrier. So lets try and get back to the game tommorow night its playoff time afterall.

Just can't give up can you.  What does it matter, this is about football, and Pigg is probably better football player than the guys you say are stealing the girls from him.

825417574[/snapback]

From what I hear though, Grogan likes winners. More specifically, one of the guys who beat Greenbrier twice, starting both years. Pigg didnt even play football last year, so he is probably better.

Edited by twittycanes-man,myth,annoyance

Da...Dum.....................CHHHHHHH!!!!!!

To reference Adam Sandler, a comedic genius (similar to yourself):  I think this Bulldog is a little less like a big mean bulldog and a little more like the puppy who lost his way.  Run on back to your board, this is a Lipscomb board.

825417585[/snapback]

So are people that are for David Lipscomb the only people that can post on this thread, I was not aware of this, I along with many other people appreciate it when we get support from supports/players from other teams, but I don't know about you.

Edited by Vandyfan3F