Fairview-Adamsville Preview

Gerry Bertier

Yeh im one of the cardinals that got beat last night.  Fairview is good but camden is a better team, and no it wasnt one of our own players it was one of yalls hill billy fans!

825420411[/snapback]

That straight-up P***es me off....get over it!!!! I have no clue who could have stolen your crap, and i'm sorry it did get stolen but how are you going to go and call our fans hillbillies?? just shut up!!! I don't think i've EVER gotten onto anyone on these stupid boards but thats just dumb!! ...and so what if they're hillbillies..i'd rather have that than just plain old JERKS..such as one of YOUR coaches who deliberately did not shake my hand at the end of the game!! he looked me in the eyes and then put his hand down as we walked through the line on the field!!! i'm sorry abotu your money and whatever else it was..but GET OVER IT!! if you are that bothered...then report it to the authorites here in Fairview and let whoever it was be caught....get off the fans backs!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That straight-up P***es me off....get over it!!!!  I have no clue who could have stolen your crap, and i'm sorry it did get stolen but how are you going to go and call our fans hillbillies?? just shut up!!! I don't think i've EVER gotten onto anyone on these stupid boards but thats just dumb!! ...and so what if they're hillbillies..i'd rather have that than just plain old JERKS..such as one of YOUR coaches who deliberately did not shake my hand at the end of the game!! he looked me in the eyes and then put his hand down as we walked through the line on the field!!!  i'm sorry abotu your money and whatever else it was..but GET OVER IT!! if you are that bothered...then report it to the authorites here in Fairview and let whoever it was be caught....get off the fans backs!!

825420987[/snapback]

ok our coaches have more class than any others ive been around, We did report it and were told since no cameras were in the gym we had to dress in there was really no chance of getting our stuff back. A report was filed and all that nice stuff, but nothing will come of it. Have fun with Camden tho. Like i said before ive played against both teams. They are both good but Camden WILL win!

This game is at Fairview right? I noticed in the wonderous Jackson Sun that they had said it was in Camden. I knew it didn't sound right, so I thought I would get some feedback on here.

This should be a pretty good game. I think the keys for Camden to win will be basically the same this game as they were against Lewis Co. Control the LOS, use our speed, and we'll have to come out with the same intensity, especially defensively. I wasn't very impressed with the running game of Lewis Co. I expected the Hatton kid to be a big, strong, bull of a back. It seemed he had trouble breaking any kind of tackles, also didn't give much 2nd and 3rd efforts as he was being tackled. I'm not sure, but I think Fairview and Lewis Co. play somewhat the same type of games. Smash-mouth, power running, limited passing, except they have more experience and talent than Lewis Co. I am hoping they do, our boys would be used to it now, and could expect some similarities between the 2 offenses. I'm not to worried about our offense, I know they are capable of putting up points against any defense, it's just all about execution.

I'm gonna predict Camden 28-14.

Hillbilly Fans??? dude get over it, sounds like your still a little sour at the fact that you wont be suiting up for practice tommorrow. Sorry your stuff got stolen but i really have no sympathy after you saying that, shoot when i first read that i wanted to try and find who it was, but not anymore. GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR ADAMSVILLE

Listen i don't really care what any of you Adamsville players say, no one has yet to see what Fairview can do. Even though our defense did shut out Adamsville we still did not play to our potential. I am expecting our seniors to step it up in practice this week and get everyone fired up. If we play our A game we can go as far in the playoffs as we want.

JCSballer I dont know who you are but dont call anyone a baby. There is no one on here whining unless it is the Adamsville player. The coaches should of locked the door as they are always instructed. I also dont like the hillbilly reference, where is Adamsville? Tell you this. they are hillbillies if we are.

Great game Fairview, that is the best I have seen you guys play all year and you are clicking at the right time. Take it one play at a time and you guys will do something special this season. Question for Fairview, what has happened to your kicker?