Oak Ridge vs Sevier County

OakRidgeCat

Sevier County has their top running back who did not play against OR in the regular season, plus they have played a lot better in the last two games, although they were up against weak opponents. Overlooking them would be a mistake, this is the playoffs, an all out roll of the dice each week. The Bears held back the first game preferring to get ready for their Region schedule. Coach Brewer will have some surprises too, be ready!! The Wildcats must take control of the game early and take away the suspense. If they allow the Bears to hang around, stranger things have happened....one at time guys....Wildcats win 28-10 this time...if they don't take them lightly...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know the last time Clinton went to the playoffs. What does that have to do with anything? I am just pointing out that for Oak Ridge or DB to go to Murfreesboro they will have to be Riverdale. I dont think either team can do it. I watched DB a few weeks back and Oak Ridge against Sevier County the first time. I have a buddy who works in ATomic City. We go there all the time to watch the cats, pick up our drinks, etc. Oak Ridge is good, but they can't cover the deep ball well. DB is good at throwing the ball, but I hope to be there that week.

DB is only good throwing be ball because of Lamon and he's really not their top reciever. McMillian is better than he is...but if u really honestly think OR or DB cant beat riverdale u've lost ur mind seriously because yes DB is a good team...but when their main man is out they lay down. Yes they beat us but payback is a yeah...but we're focusing on SC tomarrow...Cant wait 4 round 3

ONE WEEK AT A TIME!!!!! GO CATS GO!!!!!

Wilcats Roll! Oak Ridge, know that the Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett Indians are behind you guys in Rounds 1 and 2. I think, most of you feel the same way about the Indians. A Round 3 Re-match in the Ship is hands down, the best it can get!

In all of my years of watching Football, the DB vs OR Rivalry has come to mean more than any other game in East Tennessee. Maybe because we play each other in the Regular Season, makes each team just that much harder to being taken down by our own Region Opponents. And this year, the winner of Round 3, if it comes down to what we all want... may be good enough to take it all.

Roll Wildcats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay