State Champion Scott Dix Out for Season

rigger101

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Dix really out for the entire year?

825411033[/snapback]

He finds out today. If he can get back, I don't know if his heart will be in it. I hope he can because he's a good kid and he comes from a family that loves the sport. We need him for senior leadership and to be able to have a chance at the duals.

Edited by rigger101

He finds out today.  If he can get back, I don't know if his heart will be in it.  I hope he can because he's a good kid and he comes from a family that loves the sport.  We need him for senior leadership and to be able to have a chance at the duals.

825414478[/snapback]

Please keep us posted on his condition. It would really be to bad if he were able to wrestle at all this season but could not overcome an "emotional" bruise, and couldn't get his heart back in the game. He accomplished so much last season. I know a kid from Germantown that would really like a chance wrestle him again!

Please keep us posted on his condition.  It would really be to bad if he were able to wrestle at all this season but could not overcome an "emotional" bruise, and couldn't get his heart back in the game.  He accomplished so much last season.  I know a kid from Germantown that would really like a chance wrestle him again!

825415046[/snapback]

Rumor is he will be back in Jan 05. What weight class is your Devel going?

Rumor is he will be back in Jan 05.  What weight class is your Devel going?

825419182[/snapback]

If the rumor is correct, that is great news for both Scott and Tennessee wrestling. thumb Our son should be in at '45. He has not certified yet because his was at Cumberland U the day of our mass certification. I believe we may have met your son that day?

If the rumor is correct, that is great news for both Scott and Tennessee wrestling.  thumb    Our son should be in at '45.  He has not certified yet because his was at Cumberland U the day of our mass certification.  I believe we may have met your son that day?

825419246[/snapback]

No I met U during AAU this summer. You helped me get a tape!