DB Basketball

thegreatest20

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyz...It's still Football season in Kingsport. Even with the great teams of the last 2 years, they did not get going strong until after the Arby's Classic. It takes time for the football players to get into roundball shape. I will be in the stands for every home game and many road games, and I hope the Indians will be great, but I am not overly optomistic. The post is the most and we have only the hopes of Lamon Williams playing that spot. I hope he fills it, if so, he will fill it well.

RTR

GU!

the arbys classic is usually a weak tournament anyway, so thats why we usually turn it on about that time. hopefully this year theyll have some decent teams that will challenge us a little bit.

825412595[/snapback]

DB will get a challenge right out of the gate. They will face either Farragut or Jeff Co. in the 2nd game of the first tournament.

yeah right, it may be recognized as the weakest high school tournament in the nation. The Volunteer Classic is much better, and receives much more national attention.

825413483[/snapback]

what are u smoking. the arbys is recognized in all the top hs recruting magazines and has featured teams in the past like memphis white station, louisville male, and teams from all over the nation. who goes to the volunteer classic? all of carter county and hawkins county.