Campbell County

SS55

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, how can you be a 5A team, win seven games, five of them shutouts and be as bad as some people are saying. Most of the nay sayers are probably from teams they have beaten or close/jealous neighbors. You have to remember that Campbell Co. has always been a notch in the gun for many teams that have lost to them this season. Most of what you have read is a disgruntled lack of respect. BTW I am not a CC faithful, just an observor who has been in the same position as they are now in. thumb

Seriously, how can you be a 5A team, win seven games, five of them shutouts and be as bad as some people are saying.  Most of the nay sayers are probably from teams they have beaten or close/jealous neighbors.  You have to remember that Campbell Co. has always been a notch in the gun for many teams that have lost to them this season.  Most of what you have read is a disgruntled lack of respect.  BTW I am not a CC faithful, just an observor who has been in the same position as they are now in. thumb

825413871[/snapback]

my words exactly! thumb