Playoff Picks for Chattanooga Teams

InDepthInsider

First off I just want to wish everyone from Chattanooga good luck, but here is where I think everyone stands this Friday. Take a look and tell me what you think about it and where everyone stands.

1A- Watertown (6-4) @ Boyd Buchanan (9-1) = Purple Tigers 13_ Bucs 42

2A- Station Camp (5-5) @ Tyner Academy (9-1) = Bison 14_ Ram Train 30

2A- East Robertson (6-4) @ Polk County (8-2) = Indians 21_Wildcats 27

3A- Trousdale County (8-2) @ Walker Valley (7-3) = Yellow Jackets 27_ Mustangs 14

3A- Howard (3-6) @ Livingston Academy (9-1) = Hustlin' Tigers 12_ Wildcats 47

4A- Rhea County (6-4) @ Maryville (10-0) = Golden Eagles 15_ Rebels 41

4A- Powell (7-3) @ Cleveland (6-4) = Panthers 28_ Blue Raiders 17

4A- East Ridge (5-5) @ Knox Central (8-2) = Pioneers 20_ Bobcats 31

4A- Knox Halls (5-5) @ Red Bank (6-4) = Red Devils 24_ Lions 28

5A- Ooltewah (8-2) @ Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett = Owls 14_ Indians 27

5A- Karns (4-6) @ Soddy Daisy (8-2) = Beavers 7_ Trojans 38

Division II AA- Notre Dame (7-3) @ Knox Catholic (10-0) = Fightin' Irish (ND) 14_ Fightin' Irish (KC) 42

Division II AAA- Baylor (5-4) @ MBA (8-2) = Red Raiders 14_ Big Red 21

Good Opening Round Playoff Games.

Game of the First Round- Red Bank and Knox Halls. They already had one close matchup..and look like they will have another.

Teams with the Worst Chance of a Win- Howard over Livingston Academy

Team with the Best Chance of an Upset Not Picked- Ooltewah over Dobyns Bennett

Teams Moving on from Chatt-Town- Boyd Buc, Soddy Daisy, Red Bank, Tyner, and Polk County.

Good Luck to Everyone from Chattanooga!!

thumb thumb

Edited by InDepthInsider

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that  thumb  :D

825417072[/snapback]

Glad you like it ..Everyone at Howard is just ready for basketball season to roll around. Trust me on that one.

Everyone on this site that has a team from Chattanooga should respond and support their teams, and even not from Chattanooga.

Edited by InDepthInsider

InDepth, I'll be honest, I am confident that our guys have the ability to go to Kingsport tomorrow night and win, but I am also realistic. Given the way Ooltewah has played the last two games, it could get ugly fast.

BUT, maybe after 2 losses, and 1 of them a really bad loss, our guys will show up and be ready to play like we know they can! I know DB is good, but I'm not too worried about the Defense. The offense HAS to step up and play BIG! Like last game, the defense didn't give up a TD, but we still lost. Turnovers are a key! We just cut down on them.

To me, the most important thing to make this a good game is the offense being able to move the ball WITHOUT coughing it up! If the offense can take care of business, the defense will do their job!

Now, with that being said, what i think means nothing really..it's up to the players of both teams to finish this one out. We'll see tomorrow night around 9:30 or 10!

I agree Grad. I think they key for the Owls is if Woods can spread the ball around with out throwing it to the guys in the other jerseys. Therefore it will open up the run for Caldwell. If the Owls not only limit, but have no turnovers, they could go to DB and sneak away with a win. BUT everyone knows that these keys are A MUST!!'

thumb