ALCOA AND DAVID LIPSCOMB-4TH ROUND

paintc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i know it is a couple rounds away, and we're really not even worried about you but you might want to stop giving use motivation with these stupid comments. Ask Rockwoods coach or sweetwater who said stuff in the paper and we put up in our locker room for motivation all week, ask them what happened. Just a fair warning before you slip up for your team.

825430626[/snapback]

...As soon as I finish this post, I am going to sprint to my phone book, look up the numbers for Rockwood and Sweetwater's coaches, and immediately call them. Stuff in the paper -- Who cares what the paper says, who cares what these message boards say. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to motivate you! In closing, thank you for the warning before we blew the game from the keyboards.

I'm off to the phone! Don't try to stop me!

Edited by BombSquad

Isn't that what Lipscomb said last year?

825433567[/snapback]

No, I dont recall Lipscomb saying that at all. But anyway, I am not sure why you take a jab at DL when Alcoa fans were the ones who started this pointless thread anyway. This is a joke. Lipscomb is playing Goodpasture, come on the best rivalry in 2A football, and people are talking about a game that we dont even know will happen. We all realze Huntingdon won the game last year, and once again that means nothing this year. They went to the Boro and won the gold ball(woo hoo), if I remember correctly the year before Lipscomb was an underdog in every game of the playoffs except the first round. They went on to defeat the almighty Memphis Mitchell in a trouncing. None of that matters now. Lets play this week first and then we will talk 4th round action, deal?