125's in blount county/region 2

alcoa11905

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rigger how can you say that about anyone on your team. Remember you have coaches that were able to get wrestlers to state final matches that were previously unsucessfull at that level. Are you saying that after a full year in that practice room you do not think any one from your school will not be a contributor or contender. Your posts need to be more positive toward your personell.

Rigger how can you say that about anyone on your team. Remember you have coaches that were able to get wrestlers to state final matches that were previously unsucessfull at that level. Are you saying that after a full year in that practice room you do not think any one from your school will not be a contributor or contender. Your posts need to be more positive toward your personell.

825450625[/snapback]

No, I was just being realistic. :angry:

Against a senior who placed last year our 125lbs will have a tuff time against someone with that much experience. They will win their fair share. They have already proved that in the pre-season. :angry: Plus giving up 10 lbs.

On all my other post I feel I have been very positive and I'm very excited about our JV team. We have some great athletes and they are learning quickly.

Nick Reviez was able to go from losing matches the first couple of weeks to finishing as a Regional Finalist. thumb

It's going to be a fun season and our young coaches will have them ready.

Brad Thomas @ 125 top 6 in state and region champ last year? That's funny, @ 125 Dusty Breeden won regionals last year with Muncy from Halls getting second, Mountain (Farragut) 3rd, and Everrett (Maryville) 4th. The only one of these guys that placed at state was Breeden who got 6th. No Brad Thomas to be found. Rigger how can you say he is going to handle Farragut's 125 before you even know who the kid is (who probably didn't even start last year).

Brad Thomas @ 125 top 6 in state and region  champ last year?  That's funny,  @ 125 Dusty Breeden won regionals last year with Muncy from Halls getting second, Mountain (Farragut) 3rd, and Everrett (Maryville) 4th.  The only one of these guys that placed at state was Breeden who got 6th.  No Brad Thomas to be found. Rigger how can you say he is going to handle Farragut's 125 before you even know who the kid is (who probably didn't even start last year).

825452373[/snapback]

True. Just my observation and maybe I wanted them to say more. I don't remember any Brad Thomas @ 125 region champ last year either. I wanted to see what they would say. Our 125 will be fine who ever they R but they will be allot better next year with a year of HS under there belt.

You know that a Good experienced senior will give any freshmen or first year wrestler a fit.

I'm just happy to have a Young man at each weight. Sometimes I'm fishing on here. :D

Have a great Holiday! thumb

Edited by rigger101

It is weird to see people talking about this, but inmy defense, i was 119 last year and ihave been varsity all four years, so you don't have to talk great about me, but don't talk about me in a negative way either, plus last year i was put out due to injury. Do i deserve the high thoughts, it is yet to be recognized, but i don't deserve the negativness, of course i wasn't placing at 125, i was 119 and injured.

It is weird to see people talking about this, but inmy defense, i was 119 last year and ihave been varsity all four years, so you don't have to talk great about me, but don't talk about me in a negative way either, plus last year i was put out due to injury.  Do i deserve the high thoughts, it is yet to be recognized, but i don't deserve the negativness, of course i wasn't placing at 125, i was 119 and injured.

825457357[/snapback]

If you were referring to my post, I apologize. I was frustrated with some of the post and no answering of Questions from somedude from Maryville.

What was negative except you didn't win region at 125 and didn't place 6th at state? That was bad info

Be gentle with our 125's at Region. I remember you at 119 but what did you place in Region? I thought U were the only one on your team to go to State?

Edited by rigger101