College prospect in District 12A?

RENO911

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok seriously!!! i think that some colleges will definately be looking at jamarcus webster from mt. pleasant, nutt, bryant, and possibly sims from santa fe!!! but i don't really know!!! i think that there are several players that have the potential to play college ball but i don't think that they will take it that seriously!!!

ok seriously!!! i think that some colleges will definately be looking at jamarcus webster from mt. pleasant, nutt, bryant, and possibly sims from santa fe!!! but i don't really know!!! i think that there are several players that have the potential to play college ball but i don't think that they will take it that seriously!!!

825429325[/snapback]

Ok seriously!!! is that serious? jamarcus will play football, and nutt isnt big enough, and bryant isnt quick enough... so SERIOUSLY??

825429325[/snapback]

thats right... you dont really know...obviously :D