Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well now you camden fans are making making an a** of yourselves. come on good sportsmanship. You guys are are great team, and I was very impressed with how you guys played. I knew this would be a tough game for the yellowjackets, so not once did i get on here and say who was going to win. Good Luck next week there is nothing more i would want to see than camden beating huntingdon next week, as i told some camden fans after the game. But just for one piece of information, before you start ragging on fairview fans, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW CATFISH HUNTER IS NOT FROM FAIRVIEW, he is from sycamore and he was just rooting for fairview. so do not look bad at the fairview fans for someone who isnt even from here. but good luck next week, dont be sore winners

PS DWOLFORD? now your talking smack after?? didnt your team lose to fairview? why talk smack now

Ok well now you camden fans are making making an a** of yourselves.  come on good sportsmanship.  You guys are are great team, and I was very impressed with how you guys played.  I knew this would be a tough game for the yellowjackets, so not once did i get on here and say who was going to win. Good Luck next week there is nothing more i would want to see than camden beating huntingdon next week, as i told some camden fans after the game.  But just for one piece of information, before you start ragging on fairview fans, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW CATFISH HUNTER IS NOT FROM FAIRVIEW, he is from sycamore and he was just rooting for fairview.  so do not look bad at the fairview fans for someone who isnt even from here. but good luck next week, dont be sore winners

PS DWOLFORD? now your talking smack after?? didnt your team lose to fairview? why talk smack now

825431020[/snapback]

Yeh they beat my team ok... i didnt get on the before the game saying we were gonna kill them or anything either. All Bertier and the rest of them could do is say how Camden was gonna get killed, and how it wouldnt even be close. I was just wondering where they were???? guess they are in hiding...

Yeh they beat my team ok... i didnt get on the before the game saying we were gonna kill them or anything either.  All Bertier and the rest of them could do is say how Camden was gonna get killed, and how it wouldnt even be close.  I was just wondering where they were????  guess they are in hiding...

825431032[/snapback]

Will you please show me when I said Camden was going to get killed by Fairview? Cause I bet you wont find it. I have said all week it will be a good game and said what a great program Camden has. I just thought the Jackets were the better team but I was wrong. dwolford seems to me you may have been hit too hard a week agao in a game cause I you are doing is rambling on. you probably was a nobody that set on the bench. Dont come on here and make false accusations, everybody in Camden knows that I got their respect. I wasnt at the game last night but heard it was not the typical Fairview team and Camden looked great in every aspect of the game. so just shut your mouth cause you only make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are.

Will you please show me when I said Camden was going to get killed by Fairview? Cause I bet you wont find it. I have said all week it will be a good game and said what a great program Camden has. I just thought the Jackets were the better team but I was wrong. dwolford seems to me you may have been hit too hard a week agao in a game cause I you are doing is rambling on. you probably was a nobody that set on the bench. Dont come on here and make false accusations, everybody in Camden knows that I got their respect. I wasnt at the game last night but heard it was not the typical Fairview team and Camden looked great in every aspect of the game. so just shut your mouth cause you only make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are.

825431043[/snapback]

ok lets just see who the people on here think is the idiot.

Ok dwolford time to shut your mouth, you talking smack now about fairview and there fans is just retarded. Ok an example would be if huntingdon beat camden next week and we started talking trash to camden, ha no we dont have the right to talk trash, camden owned us last night, we owned your team two weeks ago, so even if camden loses to huntingdon, which i hope they dont, we wont have bragging rights, which u do not have bragging rights over fairview. go find another board about adamsville and speak all you want there

First off, great gaem Camden. Yall played great in every aspect of the game. Fairview didnt play their usual football. We were shut down in the running game, adn your d-line gave us fits. I noticed that #41 stepped up his game and hlped shut down our run, something no other team did all year. Youg uys also had a lot of sacks and put a lot of pressure on Bogle, causing him to do some things he never usually does with the ball. Our defense couldnt seem to wrap up well, and Boyd happened to have a breakout night. Any other Friday, I say we could still take Camden. Yall just outplayed us straight up. And Dwolford, you are an idiot. We spanked you two weeks ago, and the only way you can think of to make yourself feel better is to talk trash about us. Wanna play again buddy? Wed still spank yall, except wed keep Martin and our front line in the whole game just to embarrass you even worse. Maybe then youd shut up! Congrats Camden, and please beat Huntington. Id hate to see a repeat.

First off, great gaem Camden. Yall played great in every aspect of the game. Fairview didnt play their usual football. We were shut down in the running game, adn your d-line gave us fits. I noticed that #41 stepped up his game and hlped shut down our run, something no other team did all year. Youg uys also had a lot of sacks and put a lot of pressure on Bogle, causing him to do some things he never usually does with the ball. Our defense couldnt seem to wrap up well, and Boyd happened to have a breakout night. Any other Friday, I say we could still take Camden. Yall just outplayed us straight up. And Dwolford, you are an idiot. We spanked you two weeks ago, and the only way you can think of to make yourself feel better is to talk trash about us. Wanna play again buddy? Wed still spank yall, except wed keep Martin and our front line in the whole game just to embarrass you even worse. Maybe then youd shut up! Congrats Camden, and please beat Huntington. Id hate to see a repeat.

825431359[/snapback]

Maybe any other Friday, but yesterday was the Friday you guys were playing. Ever think that maybe you guys didn't have a bad game, but maybe Camden's just that good? Because other than the Huntingdon game, that's pretty much what happened to every team we played.

Edited by rcombs

rcombs you know how it is when your team doesn't show up on a Friday and everyone knoes they are better than that. Happened to Fairview Friday, happened to Camden against Huntingdon. Camden played great when they needed to and they deserve to win. from what i have heard the fairview's line did not play very well and they must execute in the trenches to win.

by the way the flag football teams i play on will be playing for the men's and coed championships tom. at 5, 6. Hopefully I will be headed to New Orleans soon.