Mitchell/Bolivar plays 3 OT classic

Galilee

What a game. Mitchell won by 1 in triple OT. Young displayed his inside/outside skills whie Kemp made it known that he is one of the best PG in the nation. He can score at will but sets up his teamates over and over. Chism hit a 3 to send the game into the 2nd OT. Andre Thornton scored at the end of regulation to send the game into OT. Brandon Powell hit a FT with 0 time left to win for Mitchell.

That was a great game but to me the game of the day was Mitchell-Hamilton. The ending was awesome. Although Hamilton blew Mitchell out the last 2 mins were the best. Hamilton's Jay Watkins dunked on Mitchell's Thadd Young but not to be out done Thadd comes down and THROWS IT DOWN on Hamiltons Jeremy Williams. There was so much contact in the air that Thadd came down with a cut eye and the right side of his face was swollen. He had to go to hospital. I thought he hit his head on the rim but he didnt. That was a great way to end a day of basketball

White Station beat Hamilton

Mitchell beat Bolivar

Bolivar beat Hamilton( I think; i really didnt watch that game)

White Station beat Mitchel

Bolivar beats White Station

Hamilton beats Mitchell

Guest catfish-hunter
That was a great game but to me the game of the day was Mitchell-Hamilton. The ending was awesome. Although Hamilton blew Mitchell out the last 2 mins were the best. Hamilton's Jay Watkins dunked on Mitchell's Thadd Young but not to be out done Thadd comes down and THROWS IT DOWN on Hamiltons Jeremy Williams. There was so much contact in the air that Thadd came down with a cut eye and the right side of his face was swollen. He had to go to hospital. I thought he hit his head on the rim but he didnt. That was a great way to end a day of basketball

Mitchell beat Bolivar

Hamilton beats Mitchell

825421856[/snapback]

Sounds like everyone pretty much beat up on each other.

Mitchell beat Bolivar

Hamilton beats Mitchell

825421856[/snapback]

looks like everyone was pretty even.