Hard Hit Video

ImaOWL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't think so. You can say the whistle had not blowen and I can say it had. Look at the players going out of bounds. Players standing on the sidelines had already turned their backs to the field as the ball carrier and tacklers had already passed by them, all before the hit was made. Not only was it a late hit.....It was way late. The refs. missed it as they did about everything else on both sides of the ball.

The refs were not that bad...they did nothing to influence the game. But say the ref DID miss it...is that the players fault? Nope.

Sorry if your guys aren't used to playing a tough, hard hitting, never give up team....you're number 2 team in region 1 got their rear ends handed to them last night...you were just used to playing 2A schools all year (except OR), and for some reason, the score of that one game definately doesn't make sense.

Grad your getting overloaded. I think its starting to show that you guys don't take losing to well. You people act like you actually won the game. Whats the Karns loss got to do with DB. And who are these 2A teams DB has played. I don't think we have played a 2A team in 20 years.

Go ahead and pin a blue ribbon on your boys shirt for the late hit if that makes you feel like you won something.

Never seen anyone celebrate a loss like you people do.