Hard Hit Video

ImaOWL

To bad it was late. How can that not be late? The ballcarrier is already coming back off the sideline when the hit was made. Yeah, you are right, we arent used to playing a hard hitting game, and we beat yall. And tell me how he was standing around watching the play? He was running to the football.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grad your getting overloaded. I think its starting to show that you guys don't take losing to well. You people act like you actually won the game. Whats the Karns loss got to do with DB. And who are these 2A teams DB has played. I don't think we have played a 2A team in 20 years.

Go ahead and pin a blue ribbon on your boys shirt for the late hit if that makes you feel like you won something.

Never seen anyone celebrate a loss like you people do.

825420618[/snapback]

Who's celebrating? Ooltewah fans prob would have never even talked so much about this game if you DB folks had not rushed home to your computers and started talking about how Ooltewah showed no class, the refs were terrible, late hit this, late hit that. you overlooked Ooltewah, they gave you more than you wanted, the rest of the state saw how vulnerable you are, and you guys don't like it. Ooltewah is done, and I won't argue that. We got beat, and there's nothing wrong with that. I have learned over the years to take a loss and grow from it.

If anything, I would have thought the DB people would have given Ooltewah a little credit for showing up and giving you a good game...but nope, all we heard was excuses for your close win. There are no more Beardens, Sullivan Norths, Campbell Co and Sevier Counties from here on out. Just get over not winning by more than 40.

Great video. Celebrate what you can, I guess. You guys can watch it at home next Friday night. Have the whole team over. It's not like they will have any other plans.

Do you care to show the long pass from Duran to Hayes? You remember that one...it was a game winner.

825420620[/snapback]

I'll show it if you'd like. The only reason I showed those two hits were because they were in quesiton back on page 25 or something from this thread. I never would have put them anywhere if you guys had not been whining about it.

I'll show it if you'd like.  The only reason I showed those two hits were because they were in quesiton back on page 25 or something from this thread.  I never would have put them anywhere if you guys had not been whining about it.

825420632[/snapback]

OK, I like. Show it. Be sure to include the scoreboard in the video.

OK, I like. Show it. Be sure to include the scoreboard in the video.

825420638[/snapback]

LoL...you're crackin' me up rolltriberoll....U N D E R S T A N D....i showed the video because YOU DB people were making such a big deal about it 5 pages ago. Nobody is complaining about losing so may I ask why you keep trying to act like we are???

Hahahaha! How can the refs miss this hit if it was late? EVERYBODY saw it! It was legit just deal with it! I know we lost but we played hard and fought until the very end! I'm not crying about anything and showing this video isn't downing the DB program. DB has a good football team but O.R. will beat you by 3 td's the next time you play! After the game #21 came over to Gary and told him good hit and was laughing about it! I don't think he thought it was a cheap shot and his dad was also laughing about it!