Is Division II allowed on this board?

CPGB06

I have read this board, and read this board, and no one from DII ever seems to post. I have tried in the past to get a discussion going, but it never goes anywhere. Being the trooper that I am, I will try again.

Will Briarcrest do it again?

Are the Honeybears in the mix again?

Will the senior laden Irish be the surprise team?

Come on DII, lets hear from you!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer is simple. The girls and fans from private schools have other things to do than sit - reading and posting threads on a board covering high school sports. Don't take this the wrong way... they have true fans that are interested in their athletic programs but the fans from public schools are much more likely to have a greater interest. Because of this... they (we) tend to spend time reading and posting on sites like CoachT.com. I hope I have not insulted anybody.

Y'all would be surprised at how much private school girls really do read coacht.  We love coacht.  We know how much people love talking about division II, and quite honestly, we just keep to ourselves.  Once division II gets some respect, I believe the avid readers, will start to post more often.

825432425[/snapback]

Maybe if you post more you will earn respect.

I think that Dang Ling participate as a Chinese exchange student at <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>. 

He play foo ball as 'Wy La-cee-va'

You no like?

825433381[/snapback]

Ok Ok..Back to hoops (DII Father Ryan knocked off Brentwood Saturday with 3 seconds left on the clock)

Go Lady Irish! thumb