Fayette Academy@USJ

acmoney

First, Region 8 teams accused me of being biased towards Region 7 teams. AC$, did you forget the heat I took last week for picking Fayette Academy over Lake County. All of a sudden I am a FA supporter. Bottom line is, I was right. I wasn't picking FA because I like them, rather I was picking them because I believed they would win, which they did. Now Region 7 teams want to accuse me of being biased towards USJ and JCS because I pick them over the other teams in the region. Well tell me something AC$, have I not been right so far? When was the last time I got a game wrong? Can people just not handle me not picking the team they are cheering for? You know what makes my picks different from most people on this board. My picks are not based on who I want to win by who I support, they are on who I truly believe will win. So why do I have to be a supporter of whichever team I pick that week.

Lets Review:

Last week I was 4-0 and picked the spread within 8 points on every game (6 points off on the JCS and USJ wins, 8 points off on the FA win, and 5 points off on the WC win).

For the season I am 18-3 in games that I publicly picked. Thats alot of different teams that I must support. Of the 21 games I have picked so far, I have picked 10 different teams as a winner. Just in case your curious, they are JCS, USJ, Fayette Academy, West Carroll, Adamsville, Tipton Rosemark, McNairy Central, Perry County, Middleton, and Trinity. Wow, thats alot of cheering every Friday night. ;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic