Why Knoxville Catholic will struggle in D1

stockwell4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cherries, not a big deal that you hate webb now because we've never liked you.  And what is the cyf program.  Plus they couldnt beat pilot because pilot, aka "that fake bunch" wins every year in the city-county championship.

825432191[/snapback]

In the Division 2 league not a big deal when they were with the big boys from Bearden they only got beat by 35 both years then they bought a new league now on the other hand look at beardens and high school teams

• 2 weeks later...
Catholic might have some problems with the speed in the region, but hey they are the Irish and they have the luck on their side. They have solid players but they are gonna have an advantage over everyone now. One reason why.....They have a kicker and no one else does hahah. It may sound stupid but its really true.

825450303[/snapback]

primetime i love u i really do but yes catholic will struggle with the speed hahah no one knows but everyone wait and see who we have playing for us next year yep yep just watch and yes we do have a kicker hes been working with a kicking coach thats supposed to add some ridculous amount of yards to his kick and some one with a kicker is webb i hate it but there kicker is insandely good

Gee, I thought this topic died a couple of months ago. I know that the enrollment at Catholic has increased significantly since they were on Magnolia and Coach Chait was there. What I want to know if anyone on here has a good idea about it is; What impact on Catholic enrollment will the overcrowding at Farragut have coupled with the length of time it takes the Knox School Board to construct the new West Knox H.S. (yet to be named)? :lol:B)

Gee, I thought this topic died a couple of months ago.  I know that the enrollment at Catholic has increased significantly since they were on Magnolia and Coach Chait was there.  What I want to know if anyone on here has a good idea about it is; What impact on Catholic enrollment will the overcrowding at Farragut have coupled with the length of time it takes the Knox School Board to construct the new West Knox H.S. (yet to be named)? :P  :P

825462965[/snapback]

I hear that Smith Co. and Catholic will play week 0 next year in Knoxville.

We are glad to see Catholic finally schedule some teams non region that are good teams. They have in the past played many non competitive teams. In saying that the scheduled region games were pretty good. They 4 region games, and played Wartburg, Chucky Doak, North Greene, Hampton, Gatlinburg-Pittman,and Father Ryan. It will be a vast improvement in stregnth of schedule. Now many will give them their preseason dues they always look for. Good luck to the Fighting Irish. It will be alot tougher though.

Yes it will be alot tougher but...the teams that they played they blew them out of the water...none of the teams that were weaker could stop them. Father Ryan isnt a bad ball club they are in the super 7 and not too bad at all. I think catholic will get a lot of doubters early but after week 0 against smith county dont expect them to have many doubters...maybe not a single one...i think the Irish are for real, they have something to prove in the region, but also if they ever g back to state they have something to get they they have come up short on.

• 2 weeks later...
catholic will be better than most people think they DO NOT recruit no matter what you think leonard

825427141[/snapback]

I beg to differ. Catholic has been a long time recruiter at Vine Middle school. They about had Albert Harris, Elliot Bishop and Anthony McAllister. But Big Albert Harris put a stop to that. Theyy have someone who is at Vine middle and tells the kids how much better education they can get going to a private school. I heard this from the kids. Webb got Chris Winton, Big JOhn, and another kid from Austin East a couple of years ago. Catholic has always tried to get players from the east side and I bet the will again. The big difference now is AE and Fulton have two of the top programs in KNoxville.