UNAKA

buffcoach

I have seen a lot of posts not giving Unaka a chance to repeat. I would like to say never count them out. Why?? The system. Its all about the system. As long as the Ensors are up on the creek, they will be competetive. The press they run is a system that allows average players to play great. That is what carried them last year. The bad news for other teams is they have better players to put into the system this year. Just a warning.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a lot of posts not giving Unaka a chance to repeat.  I would like to say never count them out.  Why??  The system.  Its all about the system.  As long as the Ensors are up on the creek, they will be competetive.  The press they run is a system that allows average players to play great.  That is what carried them last year.  The bad news for other teams is they have better players to put into the system this year.  Just a warning.

825426369[/snapback]

I think the correct terminology would be better athletes. I don't know many high school players that are better players than Rusty Chambers and Cody Collins. They did not dazzle you with athleticism, but they really knew the game and were warriors with a great deal of experience. Maybe better athletes, but not better players.

I think the correct terminology would be better athletes.    I don't know many high school players that are better players than Rusty Chambers and Cody Collins.  They did not dazzle you with athleticism, but they really knew the game and were warriors with a great deal of experience.  Maybe better athletes, but not better players.

825426377[/snapback]

Campbelle 2, "Where have you been hiding." How are things at Sneedville?

Campbelle 2,  "Where have you been hiding."  How are things at Sneedville?

825426540[/snapback]

I'm really going to miss watching Rusty and Cody play. Rusty was like the "floor general" giving directions and those amazing passes. And cody, he could dribble like a demon and what a great defensive player. The game just won't be the same.

Where is Chambers going to school this year? I hope he does well in College Ball, as well as gets a good education. I am proud that a boy like him, from our little town, is using his talent to continue his b-ball career, and get a good education. We need more like him. Good kid.

Where is Chambers going to school this year?  I hope he does well in College Ball, as well as gets a good education.  I am proud that a boy like him, from our little town, is using his talent to continue his b-ball career, and get a good education.  We need more like him.  Good kid.

825429258[/snapback]

He's going to LMU and I agree, he is a good kid. Word has it that he really likes LMU and the coach. Basketball at that level is totally different than high school.

we will spank Unaka like the monkeys they are

slice up the rangers and store them in a jar

all the lil boys are only peach fuzz

I will leave snavely gym with an awesome buzz.

we are better than Unaka, yes we are

believe me, Cloudland will have their star

shooting across the starry sky

and making them lil rangers cry

sportiemom will be there seeking revenge

at her sight everyone will cringe :o

it will do no good cloudland will sweep

ranger boys and girls, all start to weep

so to everyone who reads this site

watch for the storm with all its might

coming to the banks of the creek

the ranger future is looking bleek

we will spank Unaka like the monkeys they are

slice up the rangers and store them in a jar

all the lil boys are only peach fuzz

I will leave snavely gym with an awesome buzz.

we are better than Unaka, yes we are

believe me, Cloudland will have their star

shooting across the starry sky

and making them lil rangers cry

sportiemom will be there seeking revenge

at her sight everyone will cringe :o

it will do no good cloudland will sweep

ranger boys and girls, all start to weep

so to everyone who reads this site

watch for the storm with all its might

coming to the banks of the creek

the ranger future is looking bleek

825433401[/snapback]

Storm... You might want to get an agent and copyright that little jingle. Good fiction/comedy writers are hard to find..

storm, obviously you are not a player for either of these teams, that or your one highly disturbed, disgruntled, disappointed little boy who only wishes that he could see the floor. Because this cant be the same Unaka team that I saw in the State Tourny. And from what ive read on an earlier thread...you guys need to regain your cofuse on the Happy Valley Game that you had a few nights ago. Is Happy Valley that good or is Cloudland that bad ?? The title of this thread holds true I saw it with my own eyes in three days while I was in the Boro'. GO try em' see what you think about them, take us to the Boro' the in a row.

I'm not a player, but I know this

we will sweep Unaka with perfect bliss

to the boro you will not repeat

before then you will all get beat B)

you're not the same team, no you're not

come off cloud 9, you're not so hot

come back to earth lil volleyball

no girl will walk with you down the hall

Cloudland will leave you lying on the floor

while Possom and Cody continue to score

McCann will beg and Cline will cry

then Ned will pull his starters with a sigh