Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

Hey Central Bobcat - you & Roadrunner text me tomorrow!

825439917[/snapback]

You got it Kwalker 2003/2004 state champs, and thanks for the Halls recruiting info I've been telling these rebs this all week,but don't they seem to know anything about it. Dmoyers you will hear from me like I said Friday night at the game and on here also,and thank you for not promoting the confederacy I appreciate your Airborne logo very much. Armored Cav/Recon scout myself. You will know me at the game Friday night my shirt will have my name on it-Central Bobcat.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boobcat im so glad you are concerned with the mo-west game last year that we played in, but id like to ask you a questiom, who is it that put you out of contention?? i believe that was the mighty mighty Maryville Rebels. you are the scum of the earth boobcat. im gonna love to see your face after we beat you up and down the field enough for two lifetimes. i want to meet you at the game that way i can personally wave my rebel flag in your face after we take down your pitiful excuse for a team. your team is going to be shown how to play football for the second time this year tomorrow night, and i hope you like every bit of it. im sick of your recruiting garbage. you have no facts, therefor nothing to base your accusations on. you are just that lonely kid with no friends who is still bitter about the butt whoopin you took back in week 9. 56-10, remember? get over yourself man, you arent that great. do the world a favor and go play in traffic, i asked nicely the first time. it doesnt really matter if we have our two starting runningbacks in the game. they are bad enough that even i could start at runningback and we would still beat the (bad word) out of them. come find me at the game boobcat, if you have enough balls, which i seriously doubt. Dmoyers, if this poor pitiful excuse for a person comes and finds you at the game point him in my direction, you know where i will be

Edited by RebelRaider

hey y'all--had to work in Nashvegas this week. After getting caught up on the thread, I could not believe how it has digressed into mudslinging and name calling. Can't we all just get along :rolleyes: .

I was listening to 990 on the drive back and Quarles said that neither Byner nor Tallent will start. Is he just being coy about the situation, or will the 2 sophs start?

I also wanted to correct a couple of things that I read on here that are not right. Central plays a lot less kids both ways than you Rebs think. The O line only plays O. The D line only plays on D except for Kevin Dyer, the fullback and he gets subbed out a lot. We go about 7 deep in a rotation on the D line and 2 deep at fullback. Our recievers play both ways, as do yours. 2 of our linebackers alternate at TE when we use one. I wish Zach did not play safety because it opens him up to the risk of injury and can wear on him in a physical game such as this one will be. He gets subbed for, also, with Gaston, Cruze or Eskridge. By my talley, we usually play about 24 to 26 position kids during a game and then we have several others who play on special teams.

I think Central will have to play with emotion and smarts. It also wouldn't hurt if the Rebs turned the ball over a couple of times. I think this game will be much closer than the last. If the Cats can hang around 'til the end, anything can happen.

See ya at the game.

boobcat im so glad you are concerned with the mo-west game last year that we played in, but id like to ask you a questiom, who is it that put you out of contention?? i believe that was the mighty mighty Maryville Rebels.  you are the scum of the earth boobcat.  im gonna love to see your face after we beat you up and down the field enough for two lifetimes.  i want to meet you at the game that way i can personally wave my rebel flag in your face after we take down your pitiful excuse for a team.  your team is going to be shown how to play football for the second time this year tomorrow night, and i hope you like every bit of it.  im sick of your recruiting garbage.  you have no facts, therefor nothing to base your accusations on.  you are just that lonely kid with no friends who is still bitter about the butt whoopin you took back in week 9.  56-10, remember?  get over yourself man, you arent that great.  do the world a favor and go play in traffic, i asked nicely the first time.  it doesnt really matter if we have our two starting runningbacks in the game.  they are bad enough that even i could start at runningback and we would still beat the (bad word) out of them.  come find me at the game boobcat, if you have enough balls, which i seriously doubt.  Dmoyers, if this poor pitiful excuse for a person comes and finds you at the game point him in my direction, you know where i will be

825439972[/snapback]

Raider I 'll be the one with a Central Bobcat shirt on but I don't know if you mullett heads can read or not. It does not matter if I remeber the whupping you all gave us the first time or not, but I guarantee you our coaches and our players do, and I think you will see a big improvement, you won't like it but you will see it, enjoy B'Ball. Central Bobcat

you know, rebelraider, you seem like a smart kid. I really wish you would add to the conversation on here without all the trash talk. I know you're doing that just to stir things up, and I don't really take this stuff seriously, but I would like to hear what you have to say without all that. And by the way, I don't care for Central Bobcat's posts some of the time, either. Take care.

my honest opinion of the game is that it wont be close. central is a good team, but they arent Maryville. we are playing at home, and i think the last time we lost at home was in 2000. our offense is way too good for their defense. their safetys and corners arent very big, and our recievers are amazing. cade can put the ball anywhere, and i dont care what anyone says zack helton isnt even close to as good as he is. one word makes cade the better quarterback. poise. he is like ice in the game, he doesnt get flustered. our running game is important but our second string backs arent much of a step down at all. our defense is outstanding. helton will be pressured all night long and will have to scramble. i know that is a plus for him but our dbs are A+ so he wont have anywhere to throw the ball, and watch out for #10 zack. our linebackers sadly are our weak point. valentine is needs to step up and fill a hole. parnell is making tackles all over the place, and is our strong point. kimsey needs work, he will be good next year. special teams will come into play for this game. our kickoff team is amazing and i dont think they can hurt us on many return yards bc we put it in the endzone consistently. i think it will be a good game for the first half like a typical Maryville game, and i dont think we will ahve a second half scare like we did for powell. GQ wont let that happen again, we Maryville fans dont like drama. final score 42-14

my honest opinion of the game is that it wont be close.  central is a good team, but they arent Maryville.  we are playing at home, and i think the last time we lost at home was in 2000.  our offense is way too good for their defense.  their safetys and corners arent very big, and our recievers are amazing.  cade can put the ball anywhere, and i dont care what anyone says zack helton isnt even close to as good as he is.  one word makes cade the better quarterback.  poise.  he is like ice in the game, he doesnt get flustered.  our running game is important but our second string backs arent much of a step down at all.  our defense is outstanding.  helton will be pressured all night long and will have to scramble.  i know that is a plus for him but our dbs are A+ so he wont have anywhere to throw the ball, and watch out for #10 zack.  our linebackers sadly are our weak point.  valentine is needs to step up and fill a hole.  parnell is making tackles all over the place, and is our strong point.  kimsey needs work, he will be good next year.  special teams will come into play for this game.  our kickoff team is amazing and i dont think they can hurt us on many return yards bc we put it in the endzone consistently.  i think it will be a good game for the first half like a typical Maryville game, and i dont think we will ahve a second half scare like we did for powell.  GQ wont let that happen again, we Maryville fans dont like drama.  final score 42-14

825440047[/snapback]

Raider, I agree with you this game will not be close and you know it and so do I. You know that your little run of good fortune has ended ,because you have seen as I have the warning signs of a program on the decline with the humilating defeat to M'Town West last year and the gift that you all received at the hands of the Powell Panthers via the refs. The kicking game will be huge for us tomorrow we will return a kickoff for a touchdown, and probably a punt or two for a score maybe more as you all will be punting so much. Our QB will feel some pressure from your fine defensive front, but he will allude them expertly and quickly and the world will see that best QB on the field tomorrow night is a Central Bobcat. Central Bobcat

now see, you boys can play together. Good job thumb

Something happened this week that kind of put this whole thing into perspective for me. I was talking with one of the accounts I call on, and I was talking about what a big game this is, and how everybody gets after each other, yada, yada, yada. When I asked what was going on with him, he said he was going up to Ft Campbell to meet his son who was flying back from Iraq and was being awarded a Purple Heart. He had been riding in a vehicle and a roadside bomb went off and ripped thru the door. He was wearing a flak jacket, but it still tore thru it and broke his ribs and tore out some flesh. He will always have shrapnel in his arm and shoulder. When I asked how old he was, the answer was almost 20. I thought, my God, he's only 2 year's older than my son. I was speechless.

Without getting too sappy or serious, let's all keep these games in their place and enjoy them.

See ya!!

Guest Rebelnation

"A lot of our own students are saying we shouldn't even go to Maryville," Gaston said on Thursday. "They're saying we don't have a chance." Nice. That's just what you want to hear from your own fans. But that's what happens when you go into a Class 4A quarterfinal rematch with a team that beat you 56-10 just a few weeks ago. Central (10-2) will head back to Maryville (12-0) trying to erase memories of its regular-season nightmare. "The biggest thing for us is our offensive and defensive lines can't get intimidated. On film, it looked like Maryville intimidated us the first time." Central quarterback Zach Helton spent most of his first meeting with the Rebels running for his life. "If our offensive line can't do better this time," Helton said, "it's going to be tough."

With friends like these....who needs enemies. thumb