Huntingdon - Cheatham County

vetter350

The first batch of pictures for this game have been submitted to coacht, but with coacht away from the site with family medical problems, I have no idea when they will in the photo gallery. As soon as they are posted I will begin sending more. At the end of the picture submissions there will also be a pic of another set of Mustang lovebirds. Anyone are to guess who it will be? :D

This was an awesome game. COngrats to the stangs and good luck to them. Even though huntingdon won, i feel they were outplyed by the cubs considering huntingdon was supposed to be the heavy favorite. Cheatham did what they needed to do to win. Run the ball effectively, force t.o's, limit the penalties, limit big plays. I think they really only gave up 1 big play and they did everyhting they needed to except find the endzone and well, thats a problem if you want to win. Great season guys, i knew you would give huntingdon all they wanted and more, great game mustangs, im glad no one was seriously injured. Look for cheatham county to be back next season.