Milan Carver Game

Milan Bulldogs 04

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carver is obviosuly a good team their records show it but they also play some weak memphis teams....they will deffianently have athletes...i heard they are a big play team so we will have to contend with that. but as long as our offense puts points on the board & the defense stays on it like they have the last 2 weeks then i think milan will come out on top.

carver is obviosuly a good team their records show it but they also play some weak memphis teams....they will deffianently have athletes...i heard they are a big play team so we will have to contend with that. but as long as our offense puts points on the board & the defense stays on it like they have the last 2 weeks then i think milan will come out on top.

825430951[/snapback]

Carver actually allowed less yards than Melrose this year, and not many more points. Putting points on the board against them is never easy.

Good luck Milan Bulldogs. I went to last years Milan/Carver match-up. Just play like you did last year and everything will be fine. On another note, when ya'll hopefully beat Carver and if Huntingdon was to beat Camden, please kick their butt again and show them who is best. I am sick of hearing the "Mustang Mouth". Thanks and good luck Milan, I will be supporting your team throughout the rest of the playoffs.

825431014[/snapback]

Thanks, if we keep playing like we are, hopefully we can play huntingdon again.

After seeing both teams play i'm goin with milan. Dresden put up 30 some odd points vs. carver. and milan beat dresden by 40 eariler in the year. i say milan by 14.

825431164[/snapback]

past scores in the season mean NOTHING in the playoffs...just like someone tried to say somethin about westview beating peabody 42-6 & peabody beat us 21-14. those things dont matter so the score to carver & dresden & milan & dresden doesnt. it all depends on who plays smartest & hardest.

Good luck Milan Bulldogs. I went to last years Milan/Carver match-up. Just play like you did last year and everything will be fine. On another note, when ya'll hopefully beat Carver and if Huntingdon was to beat Camden, please kick their butt again and show them who is best. I am sick of hearing the "Mustang Mouth". Thanks and good luck Milan, I will be supporting your team throughout the rest of the playoffs.

825431014[/snapback]

once again dont hate the playa hate the game. GO MUSTANGS