Milan Carver Game

Milan Bulldogs 04

No, we will run it consistantly. Your going to get tired of us pounding  it and pounding  it and pounding  it and pounding it. and PA td .

P.S. Milan is going to score on you guys. Can you match it...consistantly? :lol:

825439509[/snapback]

This is definately going to be a good game. Milan is going to run. Carver stops the run. Carver runs and passes. Milan will have to stop Carver. The fields will be sloppy. Who holds onto the ball gives themselves a good chance. There will be quite a bit of punting as well. Special teams will be key. Bring your rain gear!

P.S. ... Carver's defense loves a running team that pounds and pounds. That's right up their alley. Yep ... this is going to be a good one!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they havent played a team like milan yet...I hope they love it cuz they are gonna get it. and were comin right up their alley for 6.and with the conditions like they are carver isnt a very good running team & milan can stop the run...but if carver cant pass they will be in for a long night cuz you know milan has the upper hand on the running game.

they havent played a team like milan yet...I hope they love it cuz they are gonna get it. and were comin right up their alley for 6.and with the conditions like they are carver isnt a very good running team & milan can stop the run...but if carver cant pass they will be in for a long night cuz you know milan has the upper hand on the running game.

825440029[/snapback]

Carver hasn't played a team like Milan yet huh? ... O.K. Commin right up their alley for 6 huh? ... O.K. I'm lovin this! ... Man is this gonna be a good game! Too bad I won't be there. You guys tell me how it went afterwards ... I'm going to the Melrose/Ridgeway game.

May both teams play well!

This is definately going to be a good game. Milan is going to run. Carver stops the run. Carver runs and passes. Milan will have to stop Carver. The fields will be sloppy. Who holds onto the ball gives themselves a good chance. There will be quite a bit of punting as well. Special teams will be key. Bring your rain gear!

P.S. ... Carver's defense loves a running team that pounds and pounds. That's right up their alley. Yep ... this is going to be a good one!

825439758[/snapback]

The wet field plays to Milan's advantage in this one. Milan holds onto the ball, they win. Carver's passing game is good but a wet ball makes it difficult. I can't see Carver shutting our O line down, but that's why they lace them up and play the game. This will be a close game with turnovers deciding the winner.