District 12AAA Predictions

cobra24

Obviously, I don't have anything better to do. Here are my early picks. Just guessing.

1.Hunters Lane

2.Maplewood

3.Stratford

4.McGavock

5.Whites Creek

6.Antioch

7.Pearl Cohn

8.Glencliff

I like talking metro, so what does everyone else think?

825431435[/snapback]

That looks accurate and correct from what I've heard from the coaches in that district and from what I saw this summer.

Cobra90, good questions. I am not sure if I can answer them but I will try. McGavock is a little unknown to me right now. I know they lost some good players and have some good ones returning. Right now I just don't know, it was a guess.

Hunters Lane just looks stable to me, and I think they will have good guard play.

Maplewood might have the most tallent but I am concerned about the rumors of one of their best players behavioral stability.

Stratford is another team that could be really good if their guard play keeps up with Eric Orr. Again, just guessing.

robert ellison at WC, thats news to me. he was at HL last yr, they won the freshman city.

that would make them very heavy at the already tight guard rotation,

wil peters, jamie graham, calvin roberts, joe and ryan lee....................

HL is also heavy at the guard rotation. coach will need crutcher at the two....needs his scoring and shooting. they have an outstanding freshman in Josh Henley, don't know if he'll play varsity though. he should.

I like McGavock with Kilcrease and Crenshaw and a couple of others. small scrappy team. no height but they play tough and hustle.

Stratford's frontcourt will be awesome, orr, winrow, and wooten.(6'4,6'4,6'5) if someone can come in and play guard they will be good.

antioch has the little guard edwards and hardy(big man??) those two can keep them competitive. McAdoo(fr) may see some time varsity.

glencliff............depends on what happens 2nd semester w/menzie twins. rumor has it they'll resurface there 2nd semester(eligible).

pearl cohn........don't know much about them. Deaunte Mason(freshman from Gra-Mar's city championship team) will probably see varsity action.

maplewood, all i know is they have a human highlight film (pelham) don't know much else about them.

Edited by cobrafan90