Moore Co. vs. Warren Co.

Ball Hog

I will give anyone out there reading this a free dr. pepper if they can tell me how a coach or assistant coaches gets hired in Warren County. From what I know the system is not created equal. Look me up if you know the answer. Will give it to you at 1st home game in concession stand.

Edited by caffeinefree

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give anyone out there reading this a free dr. pepper if they can tell me how a coach or assistant coaches gets hired in Warren County.

825441675[/snapback]

I don't have your answer but can direct you to someone that can. Send a message to the 25 and you should get an answer. I do find it hard to believe the AD does not play a role in the hiring of the head coach. Assistants I can understand but not head coaches. You may be referring to the fact that the AD and girl's head coach are brother and sister. I doubt he was the only one doing the hiring in that instance-at least I hope not. With the recent fiasco in ArizonaDBacks and other athletic teams, I would suspect there are a number of school rethinking the procedure for hiring someone they are not familiar with

Warren Co. is a AAA team?! We (Cannon Co. - AA) beat them last night by 5 or 6 maybe, I don't remember exactly. From what I've heard they lost some talent to graduation last year, but they're still a good team.

825441220[/snapback]

Ask yourself what happened to the Lankford girl who started games last year. They lost three players to graduation, coaches do not see talent and try to work to develop it, some of the best ball players are not playing because of the coaches. What a shame! Ask yourself this, do the players stay the same from 9th to 12th grade or do they improve? A coach would know, a REAL coach.

Edited by hoop20