Class 3A State Playoffs-My Predictions

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One team kicks the field goal.  the other team gets Intercepted, the guy runs back into the end zone then gets tackled.  That would result in a 3-2.

I hope Fulton gets beat so I do not have to read Chris Burr's terrible predictions about how they would beat Maryville, DB, Riverdale, etc.

825437356[/snapback]

What? you kick a field goal and score three, then on defense you intercept me and you go 90+ yds and I get 2 points. PLease! Learn some football

What? you kick a field goal and score three, then on defense you intercept me and you go 90+ yds and I get 2 points. PLease! Learn some football

825437438[/snapback]

No, you intercept the ball on the 1 then go backwards, into the end zone. If the ball was not blown dead like the rule states, then you are tackled for a safety. Now who needs to learn some football.

No, you intercept the ball on the 1 then go backwards, into the end zone.  If the ball was not blown dead like the rule states, then you are tackled for a safety.  Now who needs to learn some football.

825437448[/snapback]

I see. I read your post as he ran it back to the endzone not back into ( as backward). In that sit that would be 3-2. But my post was that according to the rule Burr is wrong. YOU cannot have a 3-2 score in OT. Impossible. UNless someone can name another way. AS for who needs to learn some football, wouldn't that still be you? Or did you know the ball was dead? Huh? I guess now that Twan has informed you that's one less thing you didn't know.

Edited by ukhoops

I see. I read your post as he ran it back to the endzone not back into ( as backward). In that sit that would be 3-2. But my post was that according to the rule Burr is wrong. YOU cannot have a 3-2 score in OT. Impossible. UNless someone can name another way. AS for who needs to learn some football, wouldn't that still be you? Or did you know the ball was dead? Huh? I guess now that Twan has informed you that's one less thing you didn't know.

825437704[/snapback]

How about you stick to basketball. I am sorry I am not fully versed in the high school OT rules. I have never seen a game goto OT. In college on the other hand the rule is different. I was incorrect in assuming the same rules apply. I stand corrected. This proves that Chris's situaion could not occur. I like the college rule better.