Kenny Meredith

Hamm

I really wish we could get him to 3!! Because of the weight ceritifications we have to keep him at 12 this year. Kenny would be a monster at 174 though. And i wouldn't rule it out as a possibility. I just found out that he and levi have been regularly hitting the KFC buffets lately and after practice Kenny is still in the 183-185 range. Not to mention he has finally turned the switch on! He's already dislocated one of my fingers, busted my mouth 3 of 4 days this week, and he beat me in the 6 minute takedown circle on thursday! Oh, but please believe that today is a new day <_< !!!! Anyway, get Nate back out here!! He brings a lot to the practice room! We'd love for him to come back out. Hey! Why don't you come out to the practices too?

I really wish we could get him to 3!!  Because of the weight ceritifications we have to keep him at 12 this year.  Kenny would be a monster at 174 though.  And i wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.  I just found out that he and levi have been regularly hitting the KFC buffets lately and after practice Kenny is still in the 183-185 range.  Not to mention he has finally turned the switch on!  He's already dislocated one of my fingers, busted my mouth 3 of 4 days this week, and he beat me in the 6 minute takedown circle on thursday!  Oh, but please believe that today is a new day  :) !!!!  Anyway, get Nate back out here!!  He brings a lot to the practice room!  We'd love for him to come back out.  Hey!  Why don't you come out to the practices too?

825440986[/snapback]

Thanks for the invite! It would be great to get Ralph there as well!