best sophmore player to watch for

cordygriff#90gchs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demarus Patrick from Halls High School in Halls, TN. Helped lead Halls to the State Tournament last year, and is the leading scorer on the team this year. He should be awesome his junior and senior years.  :unsure:

825442312[/snapback]

Is this kid a sophomore? Because the only sophomore I thought that was on varsity was that Sharpe kid and he can play.

Yes, Demarcus Patrick is a sophomore this year. He started last year as a freshmen. Halls doesn't have a kid named Sharpe. Are you sure you're talking about Halls from West TN. There are two different Halls in TN. There's Halls from west tn, and Knox Halls (something like that).

Yes, Demarcus Patrick is a sophomore this year. He started last year as a freshmen. Halls doesn't have a kid named Sharpe. Are you sure you're talking about Halls from West TN. There are two different Halls in TN. There's Halls from west tn, and Knox Halls (something like that).

825443003[/snapback]

Yes, I am an idiot this morning. I was just thinking of that, it would say Knox Halls if it was in East TN. Plus, just a few seconds ago I was looking a rankins on unapproved website and I saw his name and it was in West TN, but thanks for the correction.

Is this kid a sophomore? Because the only sophomore I thought that was on varsity was that Sharpe kid and he can play.

825442984[/snapback]

i agree ladyk this kid is a player. has great defensive with high intensity through all four quaters of thee game and great offensive mind can shoot and dribble. yes he was the one who carrried halls to state in the district and regionals and sub state as a freshmen. don't underestimate this kid, on top off all he has a lot of heart, what a player keep up the good work kid, thumb thumb