Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red, I have talked to you plenty of times. I am crushed that you don't remember. But I will wave at you this weekend at the tournament.

825447197[/snapback]

when? if your an official i only remember having a conversation with one, not you and if you are and where doing the chains at last weeks riverdale game and pushed me i have bone to pick with you. you know me who are you i have no idea.

first of all i know who wingman is i don't however know who region is i remember talking to wingman at the lebanon game right?

13-9 is a lot better than 1-19 or whatever it was with breeden, but anyway moving on i still say riverdale 35 oak ridge 14 prove me wrong. and no saying i was right about anything else huh wingman?

825447194[/snapback]

LOL, you approached some poor man at a game thinking he was me. You should be glad he didn't press charges. Talk to me at games this weekend.

LOL, you approached some poor man at a game thinking he was me. You should be glad he didn't press charges. Talk to me at games this weekend.

825447209[/snapback]

i didn't approach anyone at a game thinking it was you i don't know what your talking about. i talk to someone at the lebanon game and assumed it was you because of your remmarks.

what cc fans think i'm nuts? everyone i talk to thinks you are nuts.

i didn't approach anyone at a game thinking it was you i don't know what your talking about. i talk to someone at the lebanon game and assumed it was you because of your remmarks.

what cc fans think i'm nuts? everyone i talk to thinks you are nuts.

825447225[/snapback]

LOL, you have been talking to yourself. Please take your meds.

Not to be mean here but this a message board, and the topic is Oak Ridge vs Riverdale. You guys ever hear of a thing called a messenger, like aol or msn or yahoo, why not start talking on that instead of putting about 10 pages of your conversation on this thread.

825447237[/snapback]

I agree, Red needs to fork over 12 dollars and we can pm each other.