Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

Looks like the Cookeville fans will be scarce after Friday's game when they see that the pitiful little kitties did what they could not do.

Cookeville could NOT beat Soddy-Daisy or Ooltewah. Come on, you guys squeaked by teams that were 6-5 and 7-4. Give me a break, you would not have even made the playoffs if you had played in Region 2.

Riverdale, get ready to play basketball.

Oak Ridge by a minimum of 10, mark that up bhsol. Gaston will not get 80 yards and Gulmire will run for a minimum of 150 on the mighty Riverdale Defense.  thumb

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!

825445848[/snapback]

look man you must be on something i thought i was lutacrist in some of the crap i put on here to ###### people off, but that is down right dumb, you sir will be in for the shock of your life friday night. riverdale is a great team riverdale 35 oak ridge 14

thumb

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where the Refs will be coming from?  Hopefully it wont be the same crew as last week.  That was the worst officating game i have ever seen in my life.  I am not saying that just because most of the penalties were on Riverdale.  It was just really bad.  At this point of the year you just need to let the kids play football but you also need to call the blatent penalties.  I saw a Cookeville player throw a clip right in front of the offical and he didnt even call it and it hurt the player.  And when you have a pass touch another player in the air and he doesnt come down with it and you call that a fumble is just ludacris.  Just my opion is all

825446770[/snapback]

Amen, brother.

Nope you can't run on them, but you sure can pass.

Guess redraider will feed gaston Krispy Kremes between plays to fatten him up?

825444485[/snapback]

now thats a good one! i love getting on here and messing with people and it has finally worked with someone other than wingman, just so all of you know i believe about 10% of what i put on here. thats the best comeback all year.

and just to let everyone know i will be on the sidelines friday and i might just bring some KK's :P

now that i've blown my cover i will admit Miller is very talented, and he will be a force to rekkon with next year, as if he wasn't this year.

good luck to the Warriors (even to breeden) friday night

again U OF R 35 Oak Ridge 14

now thats a good one! i love getting on here and messing with people and it has finally worked with someone other than wingman, just so all of you know i believe about 10% of what i put on here. thats the best comeback all year.

and just to let everyone know i will be on the sidelines friday and i might just bring some KK's  :P

now that i've blown my cover i will admit Miller is very talented, and he will be a force to rekkon with next year, as if he wasn't this year.

good luck to the Warriors (even to breeden) friday night

again U OF R 35 Oak Ridge 14

825446969[/snapback]

ROTFLOL, you are the one that everyone messed with. Glad to have you back, even if you flip flop back and forth more than John F. Kerry.

Guest region4fan

hahahahaha.........changing that tune huh? Or maybe you are lip-syncing??Waffling? Shuffling?? Or maybe you finally regained consciousness and realized how ignorant you sounded?

hahahahaha.........changing that tune huh? Or maybe you are lip-syncing??Waffling? Shuffling?? Or maybe you finally regained consciousness and realized how ignorant you sounded?

825447017[/snapback]

I liked him the other way. At least, he stood up for what he believed. Now, he doesn't believe anything. I think he forgot to take his medication.

First I want to start out and say to all the Oak Ridge fans, yes there are quite a few cocky Riverdale fans on here who make guarantees about this and that. I myself am a Riverdale fan, but not a cocky one at all. To try to help you get in the head of some of these people and why they say such bold statements, just look at the past Riverdale scores from this season and you will see why they feel their team will always win in a blowout. It was almost a weird feeling at the Cookeville game on Friday night being up a few touchdowns, but it almost felt like Riverdale was losing since we all have gotten so use to winning games by 40 points or more. I haven't seen Oak Ridge play all season, so I will not pass immediate judgement. I believe someone made the statement that an Oak Ridge tailback would rush for over 150 yards in this game. Now I am not cocky, but I would put all the money in my bank account against that statement unless your line is made up of 5 guys over 300 pounds and your tailback runs a 4.3 and weighs over 220 pounds. Riverdale will make turnovers though. Cookeville got one early in the game(although I never knew when a ball hits a player in the chest and drops straight down its considered a fumble) but couldn't capatilize. I think a Cookeville fan said it best, that his team did not capitalize in the red zone. If you get in the red zone you have to score touchdown's. You must get the lead early on Riverdale, once they get the lead first, or break that first big play, they are almost impossible to beat. From what I had heard last year your whole team was filled with seniors, but obviously being a great program like Oak Ridge is, you have reloaded in talent similar to what Riverdale does year after year. I said it last week and I will say it again this week, to beat Riverdale you have to have three things. 1. You must get the lead early on them 2. You must have a better than decent passing game because Riverdale will give up big plays from passing if they don't sack your QB beforehand. 3. You have to play as a team, with a huge heart. Cookeville had number 2 and 3, they just did not get the lead early and from their Riverdale played with confidence and held onto the game. I am a huge Riverdale fan, but up to this point, the most adversary this team has faced is being tied at halftime against Smyrna. No one knows how this team would react if it were to get behind early in the game. Unlike some other Riverdale fans I expect a very hard fought good game on Friday. But if Oak Ridge doesn't have all three of those things happen on Friday, I expect Riverdale to win by a few touchdowns. Good Luck to Oak Ridge and have a safe drive down to the Boro. In response though, i do want to pose a few questions for Oak Ridge fans. I gave a few of Riverdale's weaknesses, what are some weaknesses if any would you say your Oak Ridge team has???

Edited by hokies931