Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url]' date='Nov 21 2004 - 09:08 PM']I'm not sure - but I think that was a crack about my age.

825445533[/snapback]

what I mean was He said you were way up towards the top and on the opposite side of the sideline as me. I was down in the corner of the endzone. He tried to point me out to you too, but you were too far away so I couldn't see you good either if that makes you feel any better. All he told me was that he said, "Look Dad, there's bhsOL," but you couldn't see me.

what I mean was He said you were way up towards the top and on the opposite side of the sideline as me.  I was down in the corner of the endzone.  He tried to point me out to you too, but you were too far away so I couldn't see you good either if that makes you feel any better.  All he told me was that he said, "Look Dad, there's bhsOL," but you couldn't see me.

825445579[/snapback]

Actually I could see you. I had Lasik three months ago, and now I see everything.

HEar that region?? I see all.

bhsol i sent an email to your yahoo and to your mtsu account did you get it?

825445575[/snapback]

Not yet my MTSU address sometimes has a hard time receiving email that not from another MTSU one. I'll check my yahoo address either tonight when I get off of work at midnight or tomorrow.

Not yet my MTSU address sometimes has a hard time receiving email that not from another MTSU one.  I'll check my yahoo address either tonight when I get off of work at midnight or tomorrow.

825445610[/snapback]

ok i sent it again to your mtsu....its not anything important I just think I know who you are is all...and I think you know my cousin that went to Blackman....he was #53 he never played but hey i just think you know him...

kccc, yes I do know your cousin P.J.  He's a good friend of mine.  In fact, I played a football game with him a few weeks ago.  I know who you are too.  I was #67 at Blackman, if that helps you who I am, my brother was in the same grade as you at Rockvale.  My mom helped your dad get Rock Solid started there.

825445735[/snapback]

Yeah i know who you are also...lol....but keep it a secret bout who iam

Looks like the Cookeville fans will be scarce after Friday's game when they see that the pitiful little kitties did what they could not do.

Cookeville could NOT beat Soddy-Daisy or Ooltewah. Come on, you guys squeaked by teams that were 6-5 and 7-4. Give me a break, you would not have even made the playoffs if you had played in Region 2.

Riverdale, get ready to play basketball.

Oak Ridge by a minimum of 10, mark that up bhsol. Gaston will not get 80 yards and Gulmire will run for a minimum of 150 on the mighty Riverdale Defense. thumb

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!