Blount County Championship

Rebel Nation

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

You gotta understand that their hatred for us is ooooold.  Since the beginning of the school....they've never strung two successive wins together against us.

Maryville and Alcoa fans only hate each other 2 weeks outta the year.  The week of and the week after the game. thumb

825459791[/snapback]

I think you forgot the Wilson Years. :rolleyes:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been out of the loop for a day or so but I did hear coach Reid on Sportstalk 990 say that Heritage and WB had dropped Alcoa. Is it official that WB has dropped them? If so, Alcoa needs to stop playing both in all sports, period! Also, if losing to better competition which is not in a lower classification is the reason for pulling out of this game then if Heritage and WB has any guts (which they don't) they'll drop Maryville IMMEDIATELY! They won't though because this is absolutely the biggest gate of the year. Thank the Rebs for the payout and the beat down. How sad when a new coach can come in and throw his weight around over administration that has been in place for a while and a member of this community for ever. Enjoy those loses to Seymour and Campell Co. because it will happen.

Been out of the loop for a day or so but I did hear coach Reid on Sportstalk 990 say that Heritage and WB had dropped Alcoa.  Is it official that WB has dropped them?  If so, Alcoa needs to stop playing both in all sports, period!  Also, if losing to better competition which is not in a lower classification is the reason for pulling out of this game then if Heritage and WB has any guts (which they don't) they'll drop Maryville IMMEDIATELY!  They won't though because this is absolutely the biggest gate of the year.  Thank the Rebs for the payout and the beat down.  How sad when a new coach can come in and throw his weight around over administration that has been in place for a while and a member of this community for ever.  Enjoy those loses to Seymour and Campell Co. because it will happen.

825465932[/snapback]

beat down....I love it :lol::rolleyes:

OK...LET'S SHIFT GEARS SOME GUYS. A large majority of you wanna keep some form of Blount Co championship. That would take each team devoting 3 games of their schedule to Blount Co. Don't you think that's what makes Rgions 1 and 2 so weak?!!

Another question...if by some act of God the administrators see this poll on coacht and resechedule the games...shouldn't there be a trophy for whoever wins? I hear there's a blue, white and orange beer keg over at UT gathering dust...it could be kept at The Par-T-Pub on display till someone new wins it each year. :(

Edited by Rebelyell!!

beat down....I love it  :lol:  :rolleyes:

OK...LET'S SHIFT GEARS SOME GUYS.  A large majority of you wanna keep some form of Blount Co championship.  That would take each team devoting 3 games of their schedule to Blount Co.  Don't you think that's what makes Rgions 1 and 2 so weak?!!

Another question...if by some act of God the administrators see this poll on coacht and resechedule the games...shouldn't there be a trophy for whoever wins?  I hear there's a blue, white and orange beer keg over at UT gathering dust...it could be kept at The Par-T-Pub on display till someone new wins it each year. :(

825466074[/snapback]

C'mon man...I think we'd want something a little nicer than that to sit next to all our golden balls!

C'mon man...I think we'd want something a little nicer than that to sit next to all our golden balls!

825466151[/snapback]

Oh dear Lord...the mileage I could get outta that statemnet... I thought you knew me better then to say things that wide open!! :rolleyes:

Nah, I like the keg...have been ticked ever since they got rid of it. That is one of the many reasons for my wonderful disposition. :lol:

Are you tryin to say this is not some kinda intergalatic kegger?!!

Edited by Rebelyell!!

Why is everyone trash talking about Heritage and William Blount so bad for?? Just because we took off Alcoa big deal. Maryville and Alcoa if you all had a losing season and had the hardest schedule in the state i know you all would make it a little lighter to help out the next few years. Alcoa this might be a good thing for yall considering our freshman beat your alls JV this year. Heritage is trying to get some more guys to play but how can we when all they see is us losing to teams like maryville, oak ridge, alcoa, soddy, ootelwah and all the other power houses that HHS and WB play.

Why is everyone trash talking about Heritage and William Blount so bad for?? Just because we took off Alcoa big deal.  Maryville and Alcoa if you all had a losing season and had the hardest schedule in the state i know you all would make it a little lighter to help out the next few years.  Alcoa this might be a good thing for yall considering our freshman beat your alls JV this year.  Heritage is trying to get some more guys to play but how can we when all they see is us losing to teams like maryville, oak ridge, alcoa, soddy, ootelwah and all the other power houses that HHS and WB play.

825466398[/snapback]

Hardest schedule in the state???? I wouldnt go that far.

I was just wondering, in the midst of all the "stink" that has been made about the scheduling changes, and the comparisons to a professional team's departure for another town (ala Stefon Cooper), is this not similar to how Coach Reid LEFT WB after the 2002 season? I don't remember ANY bad press for either Coach Reid or Alcoa then? Just a thought-talk amongst yourselves...