Station Camp 04-05

Rahobk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course you don't tim, but you've been wrong many times about your WH team so far. BTW UFGators, they might go 6-0 after next week, but then they get their first tests the week after with DL and Greenbrier. These games will be the ones to put SC at the top of 8AA or not.

Also, I watched the White House/East Roberson game the other night, and after watching WH and playing against Sycamore I was wondering how Station Camp beat Sycamore 29 and only beat WH by 13. I thought Sycamore was better than WH. What happened in those games Rahobk, or UFGators.

ok first...timbdp u must be crazy if u think SC wont beat white house...that could have been the worst game we have played all year and we still won by double digits...Next, i agree that Station Camp has not had a real tough schedule and the games against DL and greenbrier should tell where SC will end up in the district... Good Luck cats (ur gonna need it...haha j/k)