region 3-5a

bluetubby

You bash me every post you make. The group of srs and jrs never won in Pop Warner, or middle school at Westwood or at CC Jr High. I know a lot about this group of kids. Most of them are good kids, just won't be able to make the playoffs next yr.CC was only 13-9 with Nunley. Without him will be much worse.

825467125[/snapback]

no, i respond in either coffee's or jake nunley's defense whenever i post towards you. You are truly pathetic, you post so much about Coffee Co. and rarely do you ever post anything worth reading. Just generalizations without any good information to back up anything.

and the reason it looks as though i post against you is because i frequent Coffee Co. threads and your in all of them with about 10 posts of durogatory content towards Coffee Co.

Edited by footballfanatic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i respond in either coffee's or jake nunley's defense whenever i post towards you.  You are truly pathetic, you post so much about Coffee Co. and rarely do you ever post anything worth reading. Just generalizations without any good information to back up anything.

and the reason it looks as though i post against you is because i frequent Coffee Co. threads and your in all of them with about 10 posts of durogatory content towards Coffee Co.

825467149[/snapback]

LOL, i just din't think Nunley was all that you made him out to be. I guess Lebanon proved I was correct. Furthermore, CC has a tougher schedule. They finally quit playing Sweetwater and Grundy Co. I was surprised that CC back out of playing Oakland.

I am honest with the talent at CC. I praise CC teams when I think they are good. I have picked CC LadyRaiders to win their district and I think CC's baseball team will win their District.

LOL, i just din't think Nunley was all that you made him out to be. I guess Lebanon proved I was correct. Furthermore, CC has a tougher schedule. They finally quit playing Sweetwater and Grundy Co. I was surprised that CC back out of playing Oakland.

I am honest with the talent at CC. I praise CC teams when I think they are good. I have picked CC LadyRaiders to win their district and I think CC's baseball team will win their District.

825467163[/snapback]

I am not going to get into a 10 page argument with you again. i didn't make nunley out to be anything more than he is. and you can dig up the old threads and see for yourself, but you have always been persistent in giving your opinions on all facets of Coffee Co. football to the point where i just want to vomet. Its not like you just post once and let it be your opinion, you try to drive it in till it gets old. That coupled with the fact that you don't know much about the team anyway gets under my skin. So I'm gonna let it go. take care wingman.

I am not going to get into a 10 page argument with you again.  i didn't make nunley out to be anything more than he is. and you can dig up the old threads and see for yourself, but you have always been persistent in giving your opinions on all facets of Coffee Co. football to the point where i just want to vomet.  Its not like you just post once and let it be your opinion, you try to drive it in till it gets old.  That coupled with the fact that you don't know much about the team anyway gets under my skin.  So I'm gonna let it go. take care wingman.

825467171[/snapback]

Great, cause you have no arguement. 13-9 with Nunley and you think you're going to win more games without him. CC will struggle next yr.

Great, cause you have no arguement. 13-9 with Nunley and you think you're going to win more games without him. CC will struggle next yr.

825467187[/snapback]

whatever loser, you have yet to give any valuable information. you know nothing and continue to show your ignorance. I wish i knew who you were so i could put a face to these brainless posts of yours.

whatever loser, you have yet to give any valuable information. you know nothing and continue to show your ignorance.  I wish i knew who you were so i could put a face to these brainless posts of yours.

825467197[/snapback]

You lied again. You said you were gonna let it go. I do know CC was 13-9 with Nunley. Only won one game over a team with a winning record.

i telling you cookeville will loose a lot of starters from what i hear thats hard to overcome

825449232[/snapback]

Not really a lot. They will have a solid offensive and defensive line next year. Almost all of them were juniors. Plus, their Junior class I belive was the biggest class this year.

1. Cookeville

2. Lincoln County

3. Franklin County

4. Coffee County

5. Cumberland County

6. Warren County

Edited by Fuggly63

Not really a lot.  They will have a solid offensive and defensive line next year.  Almost all of them were juniors.  Plus, their Junior class I belive was the biggest class this year.

1.  Cookeville

2.  Lincoln County

3.  Franklin County

4.  Coffee County

5.  Cumberland County

6.  Warren County

825467347[/snapback]

The jr class is a very good one. I do think it will be between Cookeville and LC.