OOLTEWAH ADDS NEW OPPONENTS FOR 2005

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the facts boys and If you do not believe me ask one of your players to ask their coach why would they not except a game with the Owls next year? I thought region 4 and only one good team in region 1 would like to play and prove they are the best in the state so go ahead and play your cup cakes and if you change your mind give us a call. To be the best you have to play the best. Go Owls.

825450568[/snapback]

To be the best you gotta beat the best. Exactly why DB is not playing Ooltewah. DB does play the best. Thats why we play Oak Ridge, the best region 2 has to offer. Our schedule is full of either region teams, Oak ridge, or TN High a top rated 4A program that will bring twice the gate as Ooltewah would and respectable fans, unlike you. :angry:

PS, who else besides DB will travel 300 miles to play MBA? Exactly, nobody. DB does not have to prove a thing to snot nosed Ooltewah fans that want to claim DB and Riverdale are scared to play.

Yes I am sure that by "giving you a call" that will prove I gotta set. As I said DB does not have to prove a thing, we already proved we play anyone @ anytime. Just because your precious little owls can't get a game with DB does not mean DB does not have a set. Ooltewah ain't no MBA or Oak Ridge. You might think you are, but your not. If you want to go on further about it and claim people don't have a set just because you can't get what you want then come up to Nashville and we could talk about it like men, instead of hiding behind a screenname and claiming certain people or schools don't have a set, so lets end those uesless claims now. The taunting is ridiculous and is not needed here. Be rational.

Edited by bud

Region 2 5A if cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. Bud just ask why and you do play cup cakes the and to prove my allegations is how many Region 1 teams made it to the second round and you guys squeaked out a win against us with three injured starters on offense suffered in the Oak Ridge game. To be the Best you got to play the best. Tradition starts here and I thought DB and Riverdale have but I guess I was wrong but you can always change your mind and give Ooltewah a call and we can settle the matter on the field. Go Ooltewah!

Oh little baby, did you have some hurt players? Guess what, DB did too. We also had our star player out. Talk about cupcakes, your non region games are not so hot either. I will admit Region 1 was way down top to bottom, but normally Jeff Co and Science Hill are top 10 teams. Not our fault they were down this year. You are so irrational and foolish I don't even have to point out much as everyone reading this can see.

they are not claims big boy just stating the facts just ask the coaching staff real man.

825450627[/snapback]

Yes, real mean such as yourself, make baseless claims that anyone who can't schedule Ooltewah has no balls. And over the internet I might add, what a fine product of a man you must be. Wow, you must have balls to make nameless claims over the internet where nobody could know who, or where the name calling comes from, that takes alot of bravery. I just don't know how you dare call people ball less. Are you not scared for your life? You must be a real man. I too want to name call on the internet so I can be seen as a real man like SergeantOwl22