OOLTEWAH ADDS NEW OPPONENTS FOR 2005

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

ONE WORD (Facts) and please do not cry because I have upset you.

825450639[/snapback]

Oh it is too late PrivateOwl, you have already done your damage. Your facts are all so true. Nobody has any balls but Ooltewah and now Rhea Co because they could fit into your precious schedule. You have upset us all so much we are crying (laughing) our way through boxes of tissues.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it is too late PrivateOwl, you have already done your damage.  Your facts are all so true.  Nobody has any balls but Ooltewah and now Rhea Co because they could fit into your precious schedule.  You have upset us all so much we are crying (laughing) our way through boxes of tissues.

825450645[/snapback]

what are you talking about, db made some excuse why they couldnt play ooltewah, because they wanted a freshman and j.v. game with it.freshman and j.v. dont play games on week 0, sounds a bit fishy. :angry:

Ooltewah[/url'> "whoo whoo"' date='Nov 24 2004 - 11:55 AM']what are you talking about, db made some excuse why they couldnt play ooltewah, because they wanted a freshman and j.v. game with it.freshman and j.v. dont play games on week 0, sounds a bit fishy. :angry:

825450652[/snapback]

To an ignorant Ooltewah fan it sounds fishy. But to people in the know, we all know that DB has had a couple of teams that talked to DB before Ooltewah did about playing. TN High is one of them. They will bring a packed house, unlike you could and they are tough. Tougher than Rhea Co.

Ooltewah[/url] "whoo whoo"' date='Nov 24 2004 - 11:57 AM']wow, how many buds have you had today? :angry:

825450656[/snapback]

Had just enough to fend of useless claims of some fool calling my team cowards just because their team can't get a game. Do you know how many people ask DB to play every year? Alot.

To an ignorant Ooltewah fan it sounds fishy.  But to people in the know, we all know that DB has had a couple of teams that talked to DB before Ooltewah did about playing.  TN High is one of them.  They will bring a packed house, unlike you could and they are tough.  Tougher than Rhea Co.

825450659[/snapback]

Ooltewah asked DB and Riverdale before ever contacting Rhea or Cookeville.

Yes, you have proven you have a set by calling people and schools name over the internet. I think we all now what kind of wimp (i mean person) that takes. I have a nice big set if you want to see a real set. I don't know how I feel about PrivateOwl asking about my privates. You Owl fans are kinda weird like that I guess