OOLTEWAH ADDS NEW OPPONENTS FOR 2005

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Cookeville will play Ooltewah next year. I've never been there,(Ooltewah that is)never got a chanch to get down there when they were in the same region for a few years there in the early '90's. Should be a nice trip. See you in August! thumb

825450850[/snapback]

WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU AT THE NEST, IT SHOULD BE A GREAT MATCH UP. :ph34r:

I hope im not to late to get things stired up again. :D

I really hate to burst the Ooltewah bubble but.....DB will be better next year, than they were this year. And Riverdale will be good next year because they are every year. We will see you boys in the 1st. or 2nd. round of the playoffs, because Oak Ridge will win Region2 (again). If we were "scared" we would be scared of Oak Ridge. After all they have knocked us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row. Why would we be scared of a team we beat ?

Region 2 was stronger this year than anytime in its history, and Region 1 was probably weaker. That doesn't mean it will be that way for long. Sevier Co. Jefferson Co. and Science Hill will all be much better next year.

Good luck next year, and I hope you make the playoffs and get your chance to play DB again.

WaCo :) JaCo

825450786[/snapback]

SHOULD BE AN EXCITING FOOTBALL YEAR IN 2005 :ph34r:

I hope im not to late to get things stired up again. :blink:

I really hate to burst the Ooltewah bubble but.....DB will be better next year, than they were this year. And Riverdale will be good next year because they are every year. We will see you boys in the 1st. or 2nd. round of the playoffs, because Oak Ridge will win Region2 (again). If we were "scared" we would be scared of Oak Ridge. After all they have knocked us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row. Why would we be scared of a team we beat ?

Region 2 was stronger this year than anytime in its history, and Region 1 was probably weaker. That doesn't mean it will be that way for long. Sevier Co. Jefferson Co. and Science Hill will all be much better next year.

Good luck next year, and I hope you make the playoffs and get your chance to play DB again.

WaCo <_< JaCo

825450786[/snapback]

Ooltewah[/url] "whoo whoo"' date='Nov 24 2004 - 08:54 AM']OOLTEWAH ADDS- COOKVILLE -WEEK 0

OOLTEWAH ADDS- RHEA COUNTY -WEEK 1

REPLACES RED BANK AND EAST RIDGE. <_<

825450349[/snapback]

Should have called 624.8300 and asked for Bill Cherry. Didn't realize they would rather drive to Rhea and to Cookville to avoid some local competition.

Why travel 100+ miles when you can play a tradition rich team like TN High School or Cleveland close to home??? Besides that, when you play a brutal conference schedule, why make it worse? Look at major college football..Is TN or Alabama going to play USC or Oklahoma in week 1 or 2? No. Why? Because they don't need those games, which they very well may lose, to prove themselves as a quality team. They can save those games for the postseason.

If Ooltewah wants to play DB, or vice versa, do it in the playoffs. End of story.