Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
If Columbia can get clicking they will win.  They really need Walker to step up and get things going.

825452151[/snapback]

what are columbia's strengths? i know they are fast and athletic but where do they get most of their scoring, from inside or the outside? also how well do they play defesne? if they play defense as bad as i am hearing they may not have much of a chance against oakland's offense. oakland held a very dangerous offense in lavergne to just 45 points tuesday night

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 25 2004 - 10:40 AM']who are columbia's leading scorers for the season so far? also i have heard they are athletic but havent seen how tall or big they are. can anybody give me a website so i can check it out?

825452013[/snapback]

Try www.chrisgravesbasketball.com

Don't think the stats have been updated but they do have a roster.

all articles on columbia central basketball appear on www.c-dh.net

the Lions are playing friday at 4:45 vs. kenwood and saturday at 6:30 p.m. vs. LaVergne, both at lawrence county high wildcat thanksgiving classic.

columbia scoring is extremely well-balanced.

Basic lineup is Sr. Coty String and Jr. Clint Marable at the posts and seniors Zac Walker and Alston Enyard and junior Justin Bullock on the perimeter, but jr. Xavier Carter has started this year too.

Guest Oakland
all articles on columbia central basketball appear on www.c-dh.net

the Lions are playing friday at 4:45 vs. kenwood and saturday at 6:30 p.m. vs. LaVergne, both at lawrence county high wildcat thanksgiving classic.

columbia scoring is extremely well-balanced.

Basic lineup is Sr. Coty String and Jr. Clint Marable at the posts and seniors Zac Walker and Alston Enyard and junior Justin Bullock on the perimeter, but jr. Xavier Carter has started this year too.

825452640[/snapback]

as far as lavergne goes, if columbia can shut down their big men with a 2-3 zone or a defense that collapses in the paint, i they will end out victorious. lavergne just isnt the same without darden

Guest Oakland

i just wanna send this message to all the oakland students who read coachT: please come out en masse tuesday night against columbia, these guys deserve your respect. you fella show up in bunch for a football team that didnt even make the playoffs, well come out and support a program that has had 14 straight winning seasons! you students would be amazed how much our players feed of you guys, the students. be there tuesday night and show them what patiot spirit is all about, GO PATS!

Edited by Oakland