Sullivan East Lady Patriots

Cobrasoftball24

So, how does everyone think the Lady Patriots will do now that they got another FORRESTER in the program..

I know I think that they will have a very good season, or atleast I hope they do. I feel as though people are going to under estamate them! ITS ALL ABOUT COACHING!!! If you have a coach you like to play for the wins will come...

CoachH I don't know who you are, but I do know that you need to quit saying all of these negative things about East and mind you own business. I think East Lady Patriots know exactly what they have to do. Its not going to take very much time because this group of girls have the talent, all they need is the confidence. They don't need people like you saying this negative things for them to see. I don't know what school you are for, but I do know that I don't go around talking bad about any of the schools the way you talk about East. Before December is over these girls will have all heads turned!

I have wished you luck repeatedly, have said nothing negative about your players or coach, have said Ervin is a good player, and honestly wouldn't mind seeing your team do well. Your program has been down for a few years, and nothing I have seen in the Jamboree, pre-season scrimmages, or your first two games seems to justify your over-zealous optimism or your insistence that your team belongs in the top 10 of East Tennessee. Rebuilding takes time and rarely do teams go from the outhouse to the penthouse overnight. Also, I am entitled to my opinion and I say again....... prove it on the court!

Edited by coachh17

So, how does everyone think the Lady Patriots will do now that they got another FORRESTER in the program..

I know I think that they will have a very good season, or atleast I hope they do. I feel as though people are going to under estamate them! ITS ALL ABOUT COACHING!!! If you have a coach you like to play for the wins will come...

825451277[/snapback]

This thread started out asking everyone how east will do! I think Coach17 is giving an honest review of how things look now. If anything he is a fair judge of talent and I don't think he is knocking your team, just being honest with the result your team is having.

The Sullivan East girls will agian be the "class" of area girls basketball again.

825451952[/snapback]

Thanks highschoolfbfan! To CoachH you are making your opinions on us after just two games. We only have like 3 or 4 girls that have varsity experience. Let the younger girls get the nerves out after a few games and we will be playing well. Dont doubt us. Thanks for the luck!

Thanks highschoolfbfan!  To CoachH you are making your opinions on us after just two games.  We only have like 3 or 4 girls that have varsity experience.  Let the younger girls get the nerves out after a few games and we will be playing well.  Dont doubt us.  Thanks for the luck!

825452101[/snapback]

You are welcome PatriotPride !! Sullivan East athletics are on the rise, why? we have great fans like you that have "class" I remember what the first Coach Forrester would tell his girls "We play with class" 2004-05 team will do the same. Can't wait for the first home game Tue. GO PATRIOTS :blink: