Upperman @ Smith Co.

sleep23

good opening game with the 2 favorites to win the district facing each other first. i know this game isnt till tuesday but ....i'm startin it now. i feel if SC can tighten up on their guards and not let them bomb away they should win it. i dont see how upperman is gonna stop Mo from dominating. she is jus lookin amazing so far.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman lives and dies by the 3-pointer this year, and if they are all shooting well on any given night they could beat anyone. Owlettes will have to put a hand in every shooters face and let MO handle Mead, just stay out of foul trouble MO, she likes to flop a lot and tries to get people in foul trouble, she is very smart! Upperman has no depth but SCHS has atleast 3 to 5 strong girls off the bench. this one is won on the offensive boards, team play, and heart. Both teams have a never say die attitude, and think its thier turn in 7AA this year. Go Gettem Owlettes!!!

*** Sleep you need to get the Football boys, Basketball Boys, and anyone else that can make the corner crazy. I will get as many as I can if you do the same.

Edited by Magid

:) ....i'll do some recruiting. they sounded pretty good the other night.  thumb

825452125[/snapback]

Yes they did but It needs to be for the entire game. The girls would really like that, and play harder with more support. Hope they make it loud come tuesday, maybe even as loud as this friday will be :lol:!! see you friday and more importantly see you tuesday!! good luck smith county! Sorry to hear able P.Shade's forks river tournament, Love the picture in the paper of shannon after the game!!! :D

Edited by Magid

Upperman lives and dies by the 3-pointer this year, and if they are all shooting well on any given night they could beat anyone. Owlettes will have to put a hand in every shooters face and let MO handle Mead, just stay out of foul trouble MO, she likes to flop a lot and tries to get people in foul trouble, she is very smart! Upperman has no depth but SCHS has atleast 3 to 5 strong girls off the bench. this one is won on the offensive boards, team play, and heart. Both teams have a never say die attitude, and think its thier turn in 7AA this year. Go Gettem Owlettes!!!

*** Sleep you need to get the Football boys, Basketball Boys, and anyone else that can make the corner crazy. I will get as many as I can if you do the same.

825452045[/snapback]

I sawUpperman play Lawrence CO. Shelbyville play day. Saw a real tough medium size senior cause many many problems in the paint!! I think they won by 15 or 18, have slept since then. Didn't see the 3 point live or die. Have seen the Taylor girl play some good in the paint ball during the summer also. Heard nose was injured. Hope it hasnt hampered her. Bench is an issue though. With Taylor and the senior hurt on Saturday play day Bradley Central had their way with them.

Edited by 50dad

I sawUpperman play Lawrence CO. Shelbyville play day. Saw a real tough medium size senior cause many many problems in the paint!! I think they won by 15 or 18, have slept since then. Didn't see the 3 point live or die. Have seen the Taylor girl play some good in the paint ball during the summer also. Heard nose was injured. Hope it hasnt hampered her. Bench is an issue though. With Taylor and the senior hurt on Saturday play day  Bradley Central had their way with them.

825452636[/snapback]

Hillary Mead Sr, can play all positions. She played point in some situations for her AAU team this summer.

The nose guard gizmo on Taylor appears to hinder her downward vision, frustrating.

This bunch-of mostly Sofmores-will take on all. ;)

Hillary Mead Sr, can play all positions. She played point in some situations for her AAU team this summer.

The nose guard gizmo on Taylor appears to hinder her downward vision, frustrating.

This bunch-of mostly Sofmores-will take on all. ;)

825452810[/snapback]

Mead is a great leader on the floor.Also is an extremely great player for her size, in the post. Taylor has started since she was in 8th grade, she is an unbelievable talent at any position! They have 3 girls that could play any position on the floor! Tough group of girls, never know when to quit, Great opening match-up! Can't wait til tuesday! U going Jimbo??

Mead is a great leader on the floor.Also is an extremely great player for her size, in the post. Taylor has started since she was in 8th grade, she is an unbelievable talent at any position! They have 3 girls that could play any position on the floor! Tough group of girls, never know when to quit, Great opening match-up! Can't wait til tuesday! U going Jimbo??

825452819[/snapback]

Does a bear cr_p in the woods? I'll be there. :)

The big question is how Upperman will deal with the extreme difference in West Tn. officiating and Upper Cumberland officiating. B)

Can they handle a game with 50+ fouls? :ph34r:

Smith Co. tasted the difference against Macon Co. 54 fouls ;)

Edited by jimbo44

Does a bear cr_p in the woods? I'll be there. :)

The big question is how Upperman will deal with the extreme difference in West Tn. officiating and Upper Cumberland officiating. B)

Can they handle a game with 50+ fouls? ;)

Smith Co. tasted the difference against Macon Co.  54 fouls B)

825452846[/snapback]

...VERY VERY TRUE... how will they handle it?? :ph34r: