Brentwood Academy Begins the Season

itzme

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Catholic game should be decent but not as interesting as last years antics(T. Fox).  I am really looking foward to the McCallie game because certain members of their team have made several references to BA on this site and in the Memphis paper after pulling away from Temple in the 4th.  Sorry Mccallie but BA is a much different beast.  I think the closest anyone will get will come from MLK.  A great way to start the season tonight putting up 90.

825460963[/snapback]

Why would any McCallie player reference BA in the Memphis paper? They're from Chattanooga and BA is from Nashville. Also, I highly doubt that they are posting stuff on this website.

Edited by irish34

what does catholic's lineup look like?  Who is there go to guy this season?  I think it will be a good game but catholic won't be able to hang for 4 quarters with BA's strong 9 man rotation. 

BA- 62    Catholic-40

825465025[/snapback]

That was a pretty impressive prediction CR4. You had the margin of victory correct, and Catholic couldn't hang for all 4 quarters.

Thanks  catholic was forced to play once BA got up.  Dino i think you play so maybe you could let me know why the catholic coach did not sub more?  nice strategy even though it is a weak way to play.  beat mccallie!!

825468771[/snapback]

I'm just a supporter of the team. We aren't deep at all. Thats basically how we have to play all our games. When the game is on the line there are usually only 6 players that play.