Huntingdon's Marcus Beal

NingdonDude

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happin to know Marcus AKA"The Beal Collector"...I worked witht the guy all summer and played football with him for 6 yrs. ....all I'm saying is the kid is a BEAST....this yr. he has picked it up a notch and really stepped into a leader postion...and i know of a few Mustang Vets. 1 being the top fan of all time and was even a player here...2 The one man known all around Hunt. even as a stadium named after him...these 2 men wrote him a note and told him how he was keeping the mustanng tradition alive by how he plays on friday nights......and I'm pretty sure hes going to be in some pain friday night, but like I said the kid is a Beast.....so Alcoa just be ready...Tighten those chinstraps....

I happin to know Marcus AKA"The Beal Collector"...I worked witht the guy all summer and played football with him for 6 yrs. ....all I'm saying is the kid is a BEAST....this yr. he has picked it up a notch and really stepped into a leader postion...and i know of a few Mustang Vets. 1 being the top fan of all time and was even a player here...2 The one man known all around Hunt. even as a stadium named after him...these 2 men wrote him a note and told him how he was keeping the mustanng tradition alive by how he plays on friday nights......and I'm pretty sure hes going to be in some pain friday night, but like I said the kid is a Beast.....so Alcoa just be ready...Tighten those chinstraps....

825462854[/snapback]

Good post and Play your heart out Friday night!

hey i like that pic. u have under your name not a shabby team there.....but yea I'm going to play my heart out I know everyone will even the Senior Stangs. Its our last game not a bad way to go out is it..u know what im talking about...

825462893[/snapback]

Yeah, I know what your talking about. I got that pic off the high school web site flea and I made last year.