2005 Regions 1 & 2 in 3A

PLACALL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY YOU STUPID LIL FRESHMEN HOW ABOUT YOU TWO JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP CUZ YOU DONT EVEN GET ON THE FIELD ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA I AM TALKIN ABOUT YOU MR SHSHIGHLANDER74 AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND O-line73 OR SHOULD I SAY ROGER AND TRAVIS SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE IMMATURE FRESHMEN WRITING POST

SCOTT HIGHLANDER

825473167[/snapback]

So immature. I do know O-line73 is done with coacht. I cant stand him. Or shshighlander74. IF you dont mind my askin, who are you fresh prince. Ive read some of your post/replies and they are pretty good. Only if you dont care? Edited by Underlord

YES THANK YOU EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN HEARING THESE TWO IDIOTS RUN THERE MOUTH ABOUT SCOTT HIGH WHEN SCOTT HIGH NEEDS TO JUST PROVE IT ON THE FIELD  BUT I DO THINK SCOTT WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THIS YEAR IF THEY WORK HARD IN THE WEIGHT ROOM AND SPEED TRAINING.

825474135[/snapback]

Agin, another true repliy. From wat ive seen out of scott. They could have the potenial to have a winning season at least. Does scott have most of their team returning form last season. Thats wat ive heard. IS that real tall, linky reciever and that RB coming back?? Edited by Underlord

Agin, another true repliy. From wat ive seen out of scott. They could have the potenial to have a winning season at least. Does scott have most of their team returning form last season. Thats wat ive heard.

825474139[/snapback]

same here (listen O-line73 or should i say roger and highlander 74 or should i say travis ive been reading yuns post for past few days guys quit makin idiots out of yourself and most important SCOTT HIGH :(:lol::lol::(

same here (listen O-line73 or should i say roger and highlander 74 or should i say travis ive been reading yuns post for past few days guys quit makin idiots out of yourself and most important SCOTT HIGH  :(:lol:  :lol:  :(

825474153[/snapback]

Im glad a couple of scotts players have some sense to know that if they dont work hard in the weight room they might see a repeat of last year.

Scott High will defintly do better in the 2005 season. With most of our team returning from last year and some talented upcoming players, a team will have to play all 4 quarters to run with us.

And primetime, tryone cobb better look out for wesley smith.

GO SCOTT!!!!!!!

825461744[/snapback]

Ok, sorry for all the idiot replys if written. I wasnt thinkin. I knew better.

GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agin, another true repliy. From wat ive seen out of scott. They could have the potenial to have a winning season at least. Does scott have most of their team returning form last season. Thats wat ive heard. IS that real tall, linky reciever and that RB coming back??

825474139[/snapback]

the linky reviever isnt but the back is i think his name is smith i dont know his first name

This conference is unbelievable. At one time you have 6 teams that were ranked in the state 3A or private polls. Someone had some lobbyist working for them in region 1 and 3. It could possibly have 4 teams ranked preseason in the state. A lot of teams have a lot of returning players. AE Oline is returning, secondary, Dline. Must find a QB to lead them next year. Possible starter Tony Dean but watch out for Anthony Anderson or Tre Smith. If the young receivers continue to improve Anderson will get a look but Tre Smith is the future. I hear about a transfer from Pepsi Cola, Florida area was coming in. 6'3 195. He started as a freshman at his high school. He will be a senior though. His father was transferred to work in Knoxville. His mothers family is from Anderson County and I think they knows Stevens well. He may want to end his high school career in Florida. Way to bring it back hom Fulton. I hope next year when AE wins it you guys give love too. Good luck.. looking forward to 3rd round again. Maybe if it is played at your house it will change. I think Fulton wants AE to win regular season and AE wants Fulton to win regular season. Good luck. I like the playoff games better because they go to the last play. See if Blue Cross will have a AE Fulton Final round game after the State Championship since they are truly the best two teams in AAA.