Riverdale/Rebelron/Raider/Papa/Dandy/Etc.

Rebel Nation

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Dec 3 2004 - 08:12 AM']Article in the paper today about the crowds coming in to town for the games,  A Toot's manager was quoted as saying they expect some large groups to come in.  Wonder if he means us?

825465478[/snapback]

HAHAHA....I bet he is!! If his name is Wade, he is DEFINITLEY talking about us. That's the one I talked to.

Riverdale, y'all sound a lot like us...anyone might show up in the backfield as RB!! Truth be known, we have 4 RB's also AND could probably play 3 of our LB's as RB's, if need was to ever be. I am getting excited (waaay early) about 2009!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen,

We are mere hours from my favorite words: PLAAAAY BAAALLL!!!! Everyone be careful on the drive out and for those of you not making the trip, we'll yell extra loud for you! Here's to hoping the game is clean, the fans promote good sportsmanship and no one gets hurt. I'll see ya back here Sunday day!! thumb

See y'all at lunch time tomorrow until then...

GOOOO RED REBELS!!

Edited by dmoyers1

I just want to take this time to thank moyers for lunch at Toot's Saturday. What a great guy to pay for our whole meal, and most of us you didnt even know. For those people who say Maryville fans have no class then I would say you havent met dmoyers. The wings were great and so were the burgers. Thanks again.

It was nice to meet some Riverdale fans as well. Congrats on your win, you destroyed Franklin.

Edited by Somedude