HVY DEMPSEY FR PIN1:08 +

SEVERAL OF OUR KIDS WERE BUMPED UP FROM TH FROSH TEAM FOR EXPERIENCE

BRENTWOOD HIGH TONIGHT

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with kids coming up from the frosh team it looks like a pretty impressive victory to me.  Who did Brentwood have at 160?  I didn't realize they would have anyone capable of giving Mayo such a good match... does Brentwood have someone I should know about?

825464037[/snapback]

Mayo has a bad cold, cutting weight just a little weak. the kid was a fireplug short strong. Not very technical just strong. He should show better tonight against BH.

We wrestled six frosh jv combined. I was happy

FATHER RYAN 67 BA 12

103 ROSA FR PIN 1:04

112 GRIFFITH FR FORFEIT

119 BOSWELL BA FORFEIT

125 DUNNING FR PIN 1:27

130 DEMILLE FR MJ 12-0

135 LONG BA FORFEIT

140 WALSH FR PIN 2:18

145 LAWRENCE FR PIN 2:48

152 MORALES FR PIN :48

160 MAYO FR DEC 3-0

171  HAGARTY FR PIN 1:51

189  BATEMAN FR PIN 2:48

215 LUCKETT FR FORFEIT

HVY DEMPSEY FR PIN1:08 +

SEVERAL OF OUR KIDS WERE BUMPED UP FROM TH FROSH TEAM FOR EXPERIENCE

BRENTWOOD HIGH TONIGHT

825463801[/snapback]

One thing I love about FR, is that you can look at their roster and see names that’s been on their since the 70's and 80's. (MORALES, BATEMAN etc) Talk about a great feeder program. Most schools don't have the family pregnancy plan that the Irish have.

Maybe Baylor? The folk on the side of the Mountain like large family’s also. Those Mtn people U got to love them. There are rumors of inbreeding on Signal Mtn, but that is another post. :P Joking

One thing I love about FR, is that you can look at their roster and see names that’s been on their since the 70's and 80's. (MORALES, BATEMAN etc)  Talk about a great feeder program.  Most schools don't have the family pregnancy plan that the Irish have. 

Maybe Baylor?  The folk on the side of the Mountain like large family’s also. Those Mtn people U got to love them.  There are rumors of inbreeding on Signal Mtn, but that is another post.  :P Joking

825464081[/snapback]

u r right...I think all but 2 kids parents are alumni...God Bless the POPE and his create more Catholics program!!!!

Edited by irishdad

u r right...I think all but 2 kids parents are  alumni...God Bless the POPE and his create more Catholics program!!!!

825464096[/snapback]

LOL :P

I see you didn't touch the Baylor portion! I know how much the two programs love each other.

It was always tuff for me to watch the State Duals. I knew allot of kids from Baylor but my Family tree was at Father Ryan.

All the kids I knew at Baylor graduated so no more conflicts.

Go Irish unless it's against one of the Admirals. :(

One thing I love about FR, is that you can look at their roster and see names that’s been on their since the 70's and 80's. (MORALES, BATEMAN etc)  Talk about a great feeder program.  Most schools don't have the family pregnancy plan that the Irish have. 

Maybe Baylor?  The folk on the side of the Mountain like large family’s also. Those Mtn people U got to love them.  There are rumors of inbreeding on Signal Mtn, but that is another post.  :lol: Joking

825464081[/snapback]

the family tradition goes further than that. it goes all the way to FR first state champion Yogi Walsh 1967

the family tradition goes further than that. it goes all the way to FR first state champion Yogi Walsh 1967

825464381[/snapback]

Exactly right...Tyalor is showing great potential this year. Matt Morales dad Mike was a State champion I think in 1974, Aaron Batemans Uncle and 1st cousins also

Exactly right...Tyalor is showing great potential this year. Matt Morales dad Mike was a State champion I think in 1974, Aaron Batemans Uncle and 1st cousins also

825464491[/snapback]

Since my boy's missed out on Father Ryan, I guess I will have to work on the future Grandchildren.

If it is a girl she will be out there so get ready irishdad.

Edited by rigger101