Lawrence County vs. Shelbyville

yogibear

Shelbyville wins this one. Coach Muckle will be shell shocked coaching against the Little General.

825465230[/snapback]

The Puppetmaster(aka the Little General)might be in for a little shock himself. From what I have seen of both teams so far this season, the young LCHS may just a little more talent than the SCHS team. Coach Muckle has a group of scrappy players with alot of heart who hate to lose. Lady Cats upset Eaglettes.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Puppetmaster(aka the Little General)might be in for a little shock himself. From what I have seen of both teams so far this season, the young LCHS may just a little more talent than the SCHS team. Coach Muckle has a group of scrappy players with alot of heart who hate to lose. Lady Cats upset Eaglettes.

825465355[/snapback]

Coach Insell won't be shock by LCHS Coach.

Things will go further south at LC. The guy is unreal. Couldn't believe they hired him.

825467221[/snapback]

Who r you wingman. You are an idiot. Do u even know coach muckle. He is a great coach and ne1 who disagrees obviously knows nothing about the sport of basketball. I don't know much about the squad that LCHS has this year but i guarantee that muckle will get the most out of his girls. Sounds like to me that you r some washed up b-ball player who has some bad history

The assistant is going north, but this has nothing to do with Coach Muckle, it has been known for a while that when Coach Huddleston got tenure he would be leaving.  He is wanting to spend more time with his own kids.

825467761[/snapback]

The best of luck to Coach "Hud". He will be greatly missed. The girls tell me that he will continue to help with the team until the end of the season so I do not think there is a problem. I should not speak where I don't know for sure, but I understand his boys attend school at Summertown and that is where any decent parents heart and soul is (with the kids). I do know coach loves sports and Summertown is a great sports school.

GOOD LUCK 'HUD'

kw

Yes, I have known Coach Muckle for many yrs.

825468177[/snapback]

So since u have known him for many years what ever happened to make u have a bad taste in ur mouth concerning him. I hope u know enough about basketball to know he is a good coach b/c if u dont then u are on the wrong website.haha. I have played for muckle in the past and i think one of his former players would know about his coaching better than ne1. So maybe u need to check urself wingman before u start talking mess about topics u have no knowledge on. and u dont want to get in ne arguments w/ me concerning ne basketball topics bc i will make u sound like a fool.haha.jk.its all fun and games

So since u have known him for many years what ever happened to make u have a bad taste in ur mouth concerning him. I hope u know enough about basketball to know he is a good coach b/c if u dont then u are on the wrong website.haha. I have played for muckle in the past and i think one of his former players would know about his coaching better than ne1. So maybe u need to check urself wingman before u start talking mess about topics u have no knowledge on. and u dont want to get in ne arguments w/ me concerning ne basketball topics bc i will make u sound like a fool.haha.jk.its all fun and games

825468313[/snapback]

i agree with catpalace....i have never played for muckle but i have seen him coach and all his former players say he is a great coach........catpalace knows what he is talkin about you might want to lay off this topic wingman

Wingman, You may want to give your credentials to these young whippersnappers who weren't even born when Coach Muckle was at Tullahoma. I remember that also. I was surprized also with the hire. These youngsters are well intentioned with their hopes for LCHS basketball and rightly so. They don't have the up close and personal that you do. Maybe he'll get the Wildkittens up and running. I've said all along this year that the Grill is still the Grill and it'll be hard for any team to win in there.