Boyd Buc

panther23

I am not a big fan of BB, but after reading some of the earlier posts that by the way have been closed, I thought I should make my own post. For what it is worth a couple of years ago my son played against BB the only two games they lost were to them. That team and coaching staff show nothing but respect to the other players and to their fans. Coach Akins is a class act. He molds the players lives for life after football. He even offered to help my son with choosing a college and continuing his atheletic career. BB won the first half and DCA won the second. Score tied and the game goes to overtime, DCA wins someone had to. Why are some of you spoiling what I thought was an excellant game? Congrats to both teams, way to go DCA.

Thanks for the kind words. I know that often we see the one or two players running their mouths or "exessively celibrating" but remember-there is no cure for bieng 17 years old. Rest assured that there is always some extra conditioning for certain behaviors.

I'm glad that you had a positive experience with BBS. Tthe coaches and 99% of the players are folks that you love to have your kids being around.

This is the infamous Football Foley and i would have to say as well that Coach Akins,his staff,the players,and the fans are the classiest football team around not trying to take away from others down here in Chattanooga cause I love you all but all year long they have catered to myself and stump doing radio,coming down and doing tv with us as well and i do have to say they are very loving people...They welcome everyone with open arms at Boyd and i just want to say thanks to all of them for leting me be a part of their fantastic school and season this year and wish nothing but the best for all of them..They are a blessing to all those kids at Boyd...

And to the football team....You guys should be proud of your accomplishments....a record for the seniors of 38-6, 2 state runner ups and 1 state title in 3 consecutive years...Thats a record to be proud of..Not many teams can say they have made it to the title game once....i am proud of you guys as is everybody else...May God Bless you in whatever you do!!

Edited by Golden Eagle